Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

When did this happen? I'm not up with my VGCW history. Is there chat along with it?

As for notable matches, I nominate:
Octodad vs. Ganondorf, the origin of thread title
Arino vs. Bowser, which really shouldn't have ended that way.
Gerudo Skies vs. Wario Ware, for a true display of the People's Hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
What game are they in?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
The Sonic and Knuckles team is really good, isn't it? I mean, Knuckles may not do that much, but as a team they're pretty wonderful. Since they're now the #1 Contender, that means next week they're fighting GCFU? I wonder if there's any change to the GCFU dynamics in 2k14.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Because I cared about literally nobody in the last show, I have very low expectations and every match just blew them away. Brilliant night from start to finish, but the highlight is definitely the Triple Threat match.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Someone is going to record this SNST, yeah?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

PunkBoy posted:

Rock Howard from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Had to cheat the jacket a bit, but I'm pretty happy with it. Maybe a possible partner for SNS's Terry?

I'm not familiar with SNK, so maybe I'm missing the joke, but the head seems too big. It could be an optical illusion from the oversized jacket, I dunno.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I've stopped watching VGCW back at January, when they moved to a new game. I started rewatching it again just yesterday and by god I missed this. Toejam and Earl vs. Goemon and Ebisu was just a brilliant match with really great music, Bison vs. Sagat was also incredible, and Red won against Groose! yay for Red winning again, I missed that. Also I missed the chat. I'm sure all the jokes in there had been repeated to death, but to me they are all gold.

Any matches between say, January 13 and now that are must watch? I'm definitely watching the End Games and almost all Arino matches (except the match where they lost the tag team championship, which I'm sure they have lost by now), but besides those, any other matches that are of HOLY poo poo quality?

Also is Octodad going up or flopping down?

What is EDBW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
What, did Red hook up with Chie?

I've not watched At Home at all.

• Locked thread