Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Did someone ever make a gif of James' table incident?

Edit: vvv I've already seen that gif, and it isn't quite as good as Rinoa slamming James on top of the table's ghost.

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Nov 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
That was definitely the best thing Chie ever did. Well, until she inevitably uses Orton's punt.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

toanoradian posted:

Arino vs. Bowser, which really shouldn't have ended that way.
There was a better Bowser match that also had a messed up ending. Match starts 18 minutes in.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
"The ancient days" with chat can be found here. Unfortunately, the guy who uploaded them didn't include dates for each video, so you'll need to use the wiki to navigate the playlist.

edit: Gabe/Nappa with chat can be found here The match starts at 26:30.

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 17, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

This just got posted on the forums. :swoon:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Am I the only one who wants Gordon Freeman in just so he can feud with Jensen? Who does Gaben love more? :allears:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

HellCopter posted:

Feud? How does a mute feud with anybody?
Red managed to do it!

e:fb

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
That's beautiful.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
For anyone that hasn't seen him yet in the forums..

:allears:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Did Bazza ever say he was giving Jensen the augmented ATV? The guy who made the CAW just gave him a generic entrance.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

JusticeBot posted:

Which one? I counted at least 3.
Red is worse than Sin Cara at this point

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Artix posted:

Oh hey, Eggman doesn't have the default moveset anymore. :toot:
And he has the brand spanking new finisher, DDT6. :v:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Of course Bazza still thinks Nick can drive.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Never change you smug bastard. :unsmith:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Prozach posted:

So was that Battle Royale a double turn? Because there were a looooot of boos for Knucks at the end there.
Knux should be fine, chat seems to hate Segata a lot more.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Gief doesn't do it as well as Ayla. :colbert:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Angry Diplomat posted:

Robo would be a great addition, come to think of it. He's already a bit of a pugilist, and oh man that awesome theme music :buddy:

Frog/Robo tag battles would be awesome to see.
This would be amazing. Magus can rot in SNST since he's nowhere near as interesting as Frog and Robo. :colbert:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Go RV! posted:

Yeah, but she seems to be more along the lines of the Gabe-style affably unstable, instead of the Mr. L criminal insanity, at least how Bryn is writing her so far.

It's hard to take a character that is a send-up of the genre as a real horrific maniac, especially when their finisher is like a thousand nut-kicks.
And The Saints Boss hasn't been a psychopath in the main story since SR2.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Rhonne posted:

I know that he's at least put up a new Scrooge McDuck online, not sure about the other characters yet. I hope he finishes Jeff and Fio soon, I want to get them in my Universe mode.
King of Carlos is up too.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Hazmat Sam posted:

Chie had the same problem for a while. MAybe it's just bad luck. If not, I wonder what causes it?
I really wish there was a Yukuality emoticon for posts like these.

edit: Meryl's entrance :lol:

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 23, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Hazmat Sam posted:

Everyone's so hyped for Kate. I hope it doesn't turn out like Bayonetta. :ohdear:
Is killing Zelda good enough? :v:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Spikey posted:

Ultraplex only needs one. The only thing that needs three is breaking the ring.
False.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
It's fine for me. Also, ROLL BAYO VS POISON gently caress YES

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
We just witnessed a burial, ladies and gents. :smith:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Hobo Siege posted:

Chell has always been a violent psychopath, so that didn't really surprise me one bit. She's top-tier, just not in the explosively visible way Ayla is.
Yup, other than Kate and other wrestlers who have a 1-0 record, I'm pretty sure Chell is the only one from both divisions that's undefeated in singles.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
I liked the Kate Archer/Zelda match the best. Constant syncs paired up with a murder makes for quite a good match,

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Given how over James is, I really wonder why we haven't seen any managers in the men's division.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

DeathChicken posted:

Everyone is managed by Mr. Fuji. Character slot problem solved.
You mean Paul Heyman, right? :colbert:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
So, am I the only one skeptical of the current storyline going on in the men's division? Gray Fox's death seems to be a repeat of Protoman's death and Phoenix is written so badly to the point that I just pretend that it's a Phoenix Wright cosplayer

Edit: I take my video game wrestling too seriously

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 23, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

PaybackJack posted:

Well you do have to remember that this is Phoenix who was left in the past by Snake and had to hide in a cabin for 6 months or whatever. So yeah he's not the Phoenix you remember...but I will say that his role in the storyline does feel very generic. I feel like anyone could be in the same spot being written the same. I don't mind because I like the dark Phoenix stuff and I'll be disappointed when if he goes back to regular Phoenix and loses his awesome intro and cool music.
Yeah, that's exactly why I feel Phoenix is badly written. You could replace him with John Madden and the story and dialogue wouldn't change one bit.

Edit: Protoman isn't staying dead. He has a new CAW and another amazing entrance.

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 23, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
No wrestler will ever be as overexposed and boring as Luigi. It's the year of Luigi though so I guess I have to deal with it.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Tengames posted:

He has good tastes then :colbert:
He said he didn't like Metal Gear Rising and Phoenix Wright. Worst possible taste in games. :colbert:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Bloodly posted:

...You're gonna need to describe 'what makes a heel', because I genuinely don't get it. Most everyone is doing whatever. I never got why Raphael was a 'heel'.
A heel is whoever is portrayed as a bad guy in kayfabe. Despite the fact that The Practice are one of the most popular tag teams, they were still considered heels before endgame 5 due to their portrayal in the plot scenes before the whole fight with Kefka happened. Guys like The Grumps who aren't portrayed in a villainous manner but are hated anyway have a thing called X-Pac heat. This is different than heel heat, where people boo them for their actions in kayfabe. People often confuse heel heat with X-Pac heat in the stream.

Edit: I should mention that a heel used to just mean "guy who gets booed a lot" way back then.

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Nov 24, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Policenaut posted:

On that note, I always found it kind of weird that Geno got away with murdering Devil Woody. I mean he didn't really do anything wrong.
Looking back at it now, Geno killing Woody really hurts since Woody was hilarious and creepy and Geno was just a boring rear end in a top hat who got future endeavored shortly after jobbing to Knuckles.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Accordion Man posted:

Yeah Kazyua could have been a good corporate style heel and I'm kind of sad Ryo got dumped. I never played Shenmue but he really started getting better, he even stood his own against Mac.
Yeah, Ryo was easily the most poorly booked character in VGCW history. Ryo debuted in season 3 and he only ended up having 2 1v1 matches by the end of season 5.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Rooreelooo posted:

I would love this so much, except for the fact that he's literally a mute serial killer.
This is how the chat portrayed Red during his title reign though. :v:

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Bloodly posted:

For what reason? I still don't get how he's popular. He hasn't DONE anything.
There's a reason why you occasionally see people post 8-7 and 32-5 when Ganon shows up.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Sindai posted:

It doesn't even have to be entrance music. I didn't care about Scorpion until LOST SOUL BENT ON REVENGE.
Yup. The only thing preventing me from hating Segata is Burning Rangers and that Afterburner song.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Am I the only one who wants Barkley to win the rumble and Badman to win the 2/3 falls match? Both of those have 0% chance of happening but I still want the Barkley and Vegeta feud to have a proper end drat it. :negative:

edit: Also, AVGN is great and he has the best singles record in the roster.

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Nov 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Dragongem posted:

I want Gary Oak to win the rumble and title

is that so bad
I would be ok with Gary Oak too. I'm surprised Badman vs Gary hasn't happened yet.

• Locked thread