Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

prefect posted:

Who was it that did the extra-labeled version of the snake cartoon? I know I've seen that before.

It was Hark, A Vagrant, a Canadian national treasure.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
A palate cleanser:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I made a bunch of these in hopes that one of them would be funny.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Holy poo poo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Every entry has been great so far, fantastic stuff from everybody. Here's my own contribution, which is some pretty low hanging fruit so I guess that makes me a qualified political cartoonist!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
One more:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
So I assume we're not supposed to vote for our own entries with thousands of fake emails, right?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

This whole contest was a ruse to get people to make funny edits and you suckers fell for it.

Aw man :(

I feel like such an idiot now.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Congrats, winners. Some really great stuff in this thread and well deserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
What a fantastic prize. Well done Xylo for thinking that up, and I hope you said thanks to Ward Sutton, that's a really nice response from him too.

• Locked thread