Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Honest question, because I'm curious as to the answer: what's the difference between a Resident Evil zombie and a Dead Space zombie? Animalistic vs. alienistic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Poor bioterrorist technicians. I've seen it a thousand times. You're all pumped to get your amazing new product out for a big public launch, work your fingers to the bone, and then on launch day you lost the directions to the venue so you're distracted, being exhausted doesn't help, and you forget to check the manacles on the invisible Hunter and your entire staff gets slaughtered in one careless moment.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw crap. When you say you know everything you're pretty much always going to die before you can say any of it.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like how the ship has a secret lab, and then the secret lab has a secret lab. They're very thorough.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, at least the file got out.

Is... is O'Brien ever going to say WHY he did it, or is that just going to be lost amid the Capcom cutscene logic?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So everybody but Chris and Jill is either dead, a traitor, or a dead traitor? Is that the case so far?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I was actually kind of surprised that the giant final boss wasn't the giant final boss.

So perhaps good job there, game?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Do you start Abyss with that giant pile of bullets and grenades, or could you conceivably have to dodge around those two while you scavenged stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wow, the ending to the Ghost Ship is kind of fitting. Feels a bit like the ending of Halo: Reach.

• Locked thread