Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

Somewhere along the line Jill lost a chromosome.

But she kept dat ass.
I could help in Co-op for Raid Mode, I have almost everything unlocked so far.

Toxsyl fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Nov 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
Highwang, I have the PC version and I have no problem doing some raid mode with you to help the lp. I added you on Steam as well. Contact me on Steam if you want.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
Yes, if you walk around with the scan tool out constantly you can get the screwdriver before its ever mentioned on PC as well. There is no flavor text for finding it earlier.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
I just unlocked every character in this game so I can help even further with any raid mode content.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
Ghost ship is easy just unbearable solo. Just learn to dodge and Make the other guy do all the work.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

The Door Frame posted:

No Trinity Bonus
4/10

Seriously though, that poo poo is rough. I can't believe that a Trinity Bonus is a real thing for that map

I loving did it and then stopped playing the game for 3 months. Shits like PTSD.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

Discendo Vox posted:

Is there a reward for the trinity bonus on ghost ship?

Legendary Part: Gluttony 5. (Magnums will take ammo from other ammo pools.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

The Door Frame posted:

Yeah, I said that like 5 mins into the video at the first damage. How the hell can you kill everything on the ship and not take damage? That poo poo's ridiculous

For the most part use need a tank to do everything. also there are parts you can use to resupply pulse grenades, and that helps a lot.

• Locked thread