Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Hey you really cleaned it up!

I'll be sticking to this of course, let's see how this goes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Niggurath posted:

I wouldn't mind helping out as a coop buddy in Raid mode, but I honestly haven't touched it and I'm only like halfway through the campaign...so I'm not sure how much help I could be. Would I need to grind much or what do you need?

If you were to play anything past normal difficulty you would end up having to grind. But there is a way around that of course.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Wanderer posted:

As I said in Lunethex's RE6 thread, it's not that Capcom doesn't know how to innovate. It's that most of their big development names went indie or went to Platinum around 2006, and that they're one of the development studios that got hosed over by the Fukushima quake and the ensuing power issues. They're leaning very heavily on their tentpole franchises as a result, because they don't have the wiggle room at the moment to be as innovative as they've been in previous years.

It's always sad to hear this :smith:

Capcom is good, but they're struggling due to a multitude of circumstances, and it's just a shame.
(But I know hope they'll still make RE7 :unsmith:)

To the OP, I have the PC version (I mentioned it somewhere) so don't forget me! Unless you posted it earlier at some point and I completely missed it.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 26, 2013

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Highwang posted:

Oh man, thanks for that info on the Jill mocap actress. I personally prefer MvC2 Jill's design but that's just me.

Yeah I was looking to contact you but I'm in no state of affairs to upgrade my stupid newbie account for PMs. Post your steam account or give me a friends request via the OP and we'll get this hammered away.

As for the state of the LP, I'm hoping to get the new episode out by monday but I literally started editing & commentary on 5-2 and 5-3 today after a christmas vacation. Already had Toxsyl jump in for some co-op so I got that squared away at least.

Add lunethex_ on Steam. (Underscore may be needed)

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Crane Fist posted:

That's ridiculous. You basically play through the whole game again, only if you die that's it start over?

You've got it. There's over 300 enemies and it takes like an hour to get through in my experience. At the end you face a boss gauntlet as well.

• Locked thread