Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Just download EE Keeper and edit your reputation in the save files. If a party member quits and disappears you may have trouble inviting them back even if you console them in. NPC behaviour is tied to a bunch of variables that can be hard to edit with the console even if you can figure out what they need to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Washout posted:

Yeah, just look up how to enable the console, you have to enable it in the ini file first and then you can use console commands.

Dillbag posted:

Just download EE Keeper and edit your reputation in the save files. If a party member quits and disappears you may have trouble inviting them back even if you console them in. NPC behaviour is tied to a bunch of variables that can be hard to edit with the console even if you can figure out what they need to be.

I looked up how to input cheats, and I grabbed EE Keeper. Right now, I'm think I'm doing okay (I made it through the vampire catacombs pretty easily, and I've done a fair deal of stuff in Suldanessellar (beat Nizidramanii'yt easily). I just thought it would be a good thing to keep on hand in case something goes wrong, or if I run into a wall (at this point, I just want to finish the game).

Does messing with the save games or console disable achievements?

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jun 30, 2018

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

I looked up how to input cheats, and I grabbed EE Keeper. Right now, I'm think I'm doing okay (I made it through the vampire catacombs pretty easily, and I've done a fair deal of stuff in Suldanessellar (beat Nizidramanii'yt easily). I just thought it would be a good thing to keep on hand in case something goes wrong, or if I run into a wall (at this point, I just want to finish the game).

Does messing with the save games or console disable achievements?

no

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

how busted will my scs modded game be if i update to 2.5

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Probably very.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Well amazingly, I finished Shadow of Amn last night without having to cheat. :toot:

The only thing that was really frustrating were the fights with Irenicus, mostly the final one. The first one's not terribly hard, but he tends to kill at least one of the other party members, and then it's nerve-wracking to try and get them resurrected in time for them to pick up their gear before they get teleported away. Same with the second fight, but that's far more frustrating since all of your part is lined up in front of the demons, so it's a matter of trying to get characters like Jan and Edwin away before the demons kill them.

Throne of Baal is up next, and I imagine that'll be a lot harder, so I'll probably have to resort to the save editor before long.

Thinking about it, I am curious about the perks you get from the tears at the end of the SoA, since (not knowing what the release schedule was with SoA and ToB), perks like immunity to +1 weapons and below wouldn't be that useful since the game basically over at that point.

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jun 30, 2018

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Max Wilco posted:

Well amazingly, I finished Shadow of Amn last night without having to cheat. :toot:

The only thing that was really frustrating were the fights with Irenicus, mostly the final one. The first one's not terribly hard, but he tends to kill at least one of the other party members, and then it's nerve-wracking to try and get them resurrected in time for them to pick up their gear before they get teleported away. Same with the second fight, but that's far more frustrating since all of your part is lined up in front of the demons, so it's a matter of trying to get characters like Jan and Edwin away before the demons kill them.

Throne of Baal is up next, and I imagine that'll be a lot harder, so I'll probably have to resort to the save editor before long.

Thinking about it, I am curious about the perks you get from the tears at the end of the SoA, since (not knowing what the release schedule was with SoA and ToB), perks like immunity to +1 weapons and below wouldn't be that useful since the game basically over at that point.

They aren't particularly useful in just SOA, but I think they were definitely planning on making another game, Throne of Bhaal was originally going to be a stand alone game with import features like BG1 and 2 had, but was scaled back into an expansion at one point I think. The rewards would have likely carried over I think.

In Throne of Bhaal I recommend doing the first couple levels of Watcher's keep ASAP, you get some cool items and the merchants at the start have good items. It's a dungeon where you're supposed to do a little bit, then leave and come back later.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Skwirl posted:

They aren't particularly useful in just SOA, but I think they were definitely planning on making another game, Throne of Bhaal was originally going to be a stand alone game with import features like BG1 and 2 had, but was scaled back into an expansion at one point I think. The rewards would have likely carried over I think.

In Throne of Bhaal I recommend doing the first couple levels of Watcher's keep ASAP, you get some cool items and the merchants at the start have good items. It's a dungeon where you're supposed to do a little bit, then leave and come back later.

I do remember hearing that Throne of Bhaal was going to be Baldur's Gate III. I wish there was some more info about what it would have been like, and what got left out.

I think I read that there was a loading screen in Throne of Bhaal that said that you'd be able to import your character into Neverwinter Nights as well, which obviously never got implemented, but I wonder if that meant they had a different plan for Neverwinter Nights as well.

-

I don't really want to mess around with Watcher's Keep, but maybe it will be beneficial. None of my party members have unlocked the epic level abilities, and I figure that things will go smoother if Aerie or someone can get access to spells like Summon Planetar or something.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Max Wilco posted:

I do remember hearing that Throne of Bhaal was going to be Baldur's Gate III. I wish there was some more info about what it would have been like, and what got left out.

There is, from back when the original devs used to post in the modding community, and I used to be a moderator on one of the main modding sites. Take all this with a grain of salt, of course, but this was apparently the deal regarding what was cut and planned for BG2 and 3:

1. You were indeed never supposed to reunite with Imoen in Shadows of Amn. You were supposed to find her still catatonic until she intervened during the fight with Irenicus in Spellhold - potentially (the devs apparently never decided if this should happen then, or keep it as a surprise for later) going Slayer to occupy Irenicus and buy you time to get out. You would then have fought the Slayer in Suldanessellar at the gates of the palace, and only after defeating it would it revert to Imoen, dying in your arms.

2. Haer'Dalis and Valygar were supposed to be romance options for female PCs but were cut due to time and the developers believed that women/guys who would play as women would be a very niche audience for this Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game on the PC. Black Isle was very surprised at the game's very positive reception by women and substantial female fanbase. Haer'Dalis was also briefly floated as a bisexual romance but that idea never went anywhere.

3. There's a plot point in Spellhold where you're trapped in the dream spell and Bhaal freaks out about the Imoen presence and how it's helping you fight him - specifically commenting that you're "strange among your kin." This was meant to be the start of the central plot thread in BG3/ToB: uniquely among the Bhaalspawn, you are capable of genuinely fighting your heritage and aren't secretly under Bhaal's sway like every other Bhaalspawn is. Sarevok and the Five were supposed to be unwittingly controlled by Bhaal, and you alone are not.

4. BG3 was supposed to be about Bhaal deciding it's time and activating all the Bhaalspawn, leading to chaos. Melissan was supposed to introduce herself to you as an archmage who would be able to trap the essences of slain Bhaalspawn and keep them from rejoining Bhaal. Black Isle didn't think players were going to trust her, but the notion was conceived of as either you help her, or every Bhaalspawn you slay feeds Bhaal's power as he grows stronger and approaches resurrection.

5. The pocket plane was conceived of as the endgame dungeon you'd reach once all the other Bhaalspawn were dead, leaving just you, Melissan, and Bhaal (and your party). The Solar would only have cropped up then, guiding you through a series of trials inside your own soul until you faced Bhaal himself as the personification of your taint and either absorbed him or destroyed him.

6. This would have lead to the Throne of Bhaal where Amelyssan has been gathering the essence of all the Bhaalspawn you've slain and has taken it for herself.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Max Wilco posted:

I think I read that there was a loading screen in Throne of Bhaal that said that you'd be able to import your character into Neverwinter Nights as well, which obviously never got implemented, but I wonder if that meant they had a different plan for Neverwinter Nights as well.

NWN was going to be Infinity Engine until they decided to switch to the Aurora Engine instead, IIRC.

Except for the lack of female romances and Amelyssan's changed motivation, none of those sound like particularly good ideas and I glad they didn't make it in. Did they say how far they got with these ideas in development? All the Bhaalspawn being mind-controlled sounds like it was written before they changed Imoen's fate.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kavak posted:

Did they say how far they got with these ideas in development? All the Bhaalspawn being mind-controlled sounds like it was written before they changed Imoen's fate.

BG2 and 3 were apparently being made somewhat concurrently because they were meant to be much more closely interconnected. The original Black Isle staff didn't like Imoen as I recall, she was a last-second addition to BG1 because beta testers kept dying in the first area and so Imoen was created for the sole purpose of giving you an expendable meat shield to make the beginning of the game a little easier.

All the planned stuff for BG2 that got cut, and BG3 being trimmed down to ToB, were all victims of running out of time and budget for the company.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

oh poo poo is there a new version out?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Doesn't an ex-dev post in this thread every now and then? It's so infrequent that I forget the user name.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

Cythereal posted:

BG2 and 3 were apparently being made somewhat concurrently because they were meant to be much more closely interconnected. The original Black Isle staff didn't like Imoen as I recall, she was a last-second addition to BG1 because beta testers kept dying in the first area and so Imoen was created for the sole purpose of giving you an expendable meat shield to make the beginning of the game a little easier.

All the planned stuff for BG2 that got cut, and BG3 being trimmed down to ToB, were all victims of running out of time and budget for the company.

Yeah, players liking Imoen was one of the things that took the devs completely by surprise. She was your annoying sister you were supposed to ditch early on (or she'd die because, well, early level 2e). If I remember, Plan: Imoen Dies fell apart as soon as it became apparent that no, she's actually really popular, killing her off is a terrible idea.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

ProfessorCirno posted:

Yeah, players liking Imoen was one of the things that took the devs completely by surprise. She was your annoying sister you were supposed to ditch early on (or she'd die because, well, early level 2e). If I remember, Plan: Imoen Dies fell apart as soon as it became apparent that no, she's actually really popular, killing her off is a terrible idea.

Yep. IIRC Imoen was saved specifically because she was consistently at the top of polls of everyone's favorite party member. That's supposedly why Jaheira and Minsc were your other starting party members in 2 - they were the second and third most popular NPCs from BG1.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Feels like an appropriate place to jump in and ask.

I just bought this for the first time, and after hearing about this game for 20 years, yeah I'm ready to rock.

Roll up a nice balanced party of 6, and after the semi-annoying intro fetch quests, I've already been asked to replace 2/3rds of my custom party with voiced NPCs.

For a first time playthru, should I have just made a single character for my party and used the NPCs that show up?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Grevlek posted:

For a first time playthru, should I have just made a single character for my party and used the NPCs that show up?

Yes. This game is the beginning of Bioware's whole schtick, including the PC being a blank slate and riffing off Bioware Characters.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Grevlek posted:

Feels like an appropriate place to jump in and ask.

I just bought this for the first time, and after hearing about this game for 20 years, yeah I'm ready to rock.

Roll up a nice balanced party of 6, and after the semi-annoying intro fetch quests, I've already been asked to replace 2/3rds of my custom party with voiced NPCs.

Yes Baldurs Gate (and BG2 much more so) is primarily intended to be your single PC and a bunch of NPCs. A lot of the charm and interest of these games comes from the interactions, quests and quirks of your party members.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Perfecto, thanks for the replies guys. I do hate that I wasted an hour making a pretty cool party, but maybe that's for playthru 2.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Grevlek posted:

Perfecto, thanks for the replies guys. I do hate that I wasted an hour making a pretty cool party, but maybe that's for playthru 2.

The NPCs are diverse enough that it doesn't really matter what class you pick for your PC, so you can always save the ones you made for future playthroughs as your PC.

Alternatively save them for Icewind Dale, which is a game (unrelated to the BG story) that does expect you to make all 6 party members yourself.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Yep. IIRC Imoen was saved specifically because she was consistently at the top of polls of everyone's favorite party member. That's supposedly why Jaheira and Minsc were your other starting party members in 2 - they were the second and third most popular NPCs from BG1.

I always thought Imoen's death was written out after they'd started building the game, because the dream sequences with Irenicus feel very much like they were meant for the old Slayer-heavy plotline and she is almost totally unintegrated into the post-Spellhold story.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kavak posted:

I always thought Imoen's death was written out after they'd started building the game, because the dream sequences with Irenicus feel very much like they were meant for the old Slayer-heavy plotline and she is almost totally unintegrated into the post-Spellhold story.

I don't know the details about that, but I was told back then that Imoen, Jaheira, and Minsc were specifically chosen as the tutorial NPCs because they were the most popular companions from BG1.

Nalia, incidentally, was explicitly made to be Imoen's replacement.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Cythereal posted:

I don't know the details about that, but I was told back then that Imoen, Jaheira, and Minsc were specifically chosen as the tutorial NPCs because they were the most popular companions from BG1.

They should've seen the backlash coming then.

"The most popular companion should get kidnapped and that'll be the opening motivation for the game!"
"Good!"
"She'll have been horrifically tortured before the game start and will endure even more!"
"Uh, okay..."
"And your attempt to rescue her will fail and you'll later fight and her kill her in a boss battle!"
":raise:"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Kavak posted:

They should've seen the backlash coming then.

"The most popular companion should get kidnapped and that'll be the opening motivation for the game!"
"Good!"
"She'll have been horrifically tortured before the game start and will endure even more!"
"Uh, okay..."
"And your attempt to rescue her will fail and you'll later fight and her kill her in a boss battle!"
":raise:"

They did see the backlash coming, that's exactly why they wrote it out~

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

bike tory posted:

They did see the backlash coming, that's exactly why they wrote it out~

I meant earlier than that.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Kavak posted:

I meant earlier than that.

Remember that this was 20 years ago, back when lots of people read game reviews in monthly-release magazines and fan feedback would still have partially consisted of actual hand written letters.

JohnLovely
Aug 15, 2017

by Athanatos
Grimey Drawer

Cythereal posted:

faced Bhaal himself as the personification of your taint and either absorbed him or destroyed him.

i still pine fo r the days when having your own head up your own rear end was a central, intregral and important part of th e plot

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Syldendren, my elven fighter/mage who last just arrived in the Underdark has had a few adventures since then.

- My first stop was the deep gnome village. I definitely did not expect a Balor to come crawling out of the pit. I figured it would be a beholder or something similar so I freaked out when the demon appeared. The battle was tough, but I eventually took him down after casting lower resistance a few times so I could get some spells through.
- Holy poo poo, this drow equipment is badass! I was a big nerd in high school and read RA Salvatore so I know it'll disappear when I get to the surface, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I have it.
- Wandered into an absolute poo poo storm of a mind flayer colony. I finally discovered chaotic commands counters the mind flayers psionic blasts, so I had Anomen and Aerie cast it on myself and Minsc and sent them ahead when I was going into a new room. The rooms with more than one flayer were more difficult, and I had to spend some charges on my rod of resurrection. I loved the little self-contained quest that comes from having been attacked by the githrazei on the boat. Finding them in the dungeon then staging a massive jailbreak, culminating in attacking an enormous brain was what I want D&D to be.
- Somewhere along the way, I found all three pieces of the equalizer, along with the pieces for a shortbow. I assume I need to find someone back on the surface city to build those for me.
- Then went to see Adalon. Cool, silver dragon who's kind of a dick. I like it. I'm now disguised as drow and wandering around the drow city. I am so into this.
- I did dip my toe into the southern cave and had a frantic battle with two beholders, one of which dropped its eyestalk. So I have that and some elder brain juice sloshing around in my bag of holding.

Pretty good game so far.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Lucas Archer posted:

Syldendren, my elven fighter/mage who last just arrived in the Underdark has had a few adventures since then.

- My first stop was the deep gnome village. I definitely did not expect a Balor to come crawling out of the pit. I figured it would be a beholder or something similar so I freaked out when the demon appeared. The battle was tough, but I eventually took him down after casting lower resistance a few times so I could get some spells through.
- Holy poo poo, this drow equipment is badass! I was a big nerd in high school and read RA Salvatore so I know it'll disappear when I get to the surface, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I have it.
- Wandered into an absolute poo poo storm of a mind flayer colony. I finally discovered chaotic commands counters the mind flayers psionic blasts, so I had Anomen and Aerie cast it on myself and Minsc and sent them ahead when I was going into a new room. The rooms with more than one flayer were more difficult, and I had to spend some charges on my rod of resurrection. I loved the little self-contained quest that comes from having been attacked by the githrazei on the boat. Finding them in the dungeon then staging a massive jailbreak, culminating in attacking an enormous brain was what I want D&D to be.
- Somewhere along the way, I found all three pieces of the equalizer, along with the pieces for a shortbow. I assume I need to find someone back on the surface city to build those for me.
- Then went to see Adalon. Cool, silver dragon who's kind of a dick. I like it. I'm now disguised as drow and wandering around the drow city. I am so into this.
- I did dip my toe into the southern cave and had a frantic battle with two beholders, one of which dropped its eyestalk. So I have that and some elder brain juice sloshing around in my bag of holding.

Pretty good game so far.

Without giving away too much, you've got one more underdark area to explore. Its kind of a dark and difficult to interpret map so it's easy to miss the different places that you can exit from.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I just found a good reason to visit Watcher's Keep. Apparently, you can get a bag to carry potions in.

I don't understand why this game is so stingy about giving you containers to carry objects in. I don't remember how I got the gem bag, and I think I got the scroll case at one of the Athkala shops, but you don't get a Bag of Holding until Chapter 4.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Baldur's Gate 1... Nelshek Mines... Mulahey encounter... it's so hosed up...

Breezed through all the kobolds at lvl 1 just to get wrecked by four casts of Hold Person. Now I'm in the Gnoll Stronghold, slurping up any EXP so I can stand a chance of winning a saving throw against that sick, twisted gently caress.

important update: I leveled up and killed him in one hit with magic missile

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 2, 2018

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

I just found a good reason to visit Watcher's Keep. Apparently, you can get a bag to carry potions in.

I don't understand why this game is so stingy about giving you containers to carry objects in. I don't remember how I got the gem bag, and I think I got the scroll case at one of the Athkala shops, but you don't get a Bag of Holding until Chapter 4.

mods every time

i will never not use those mods that give you bags and cases for sale in bg1 and bg2 from the start

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

FutonForensic posted:

Baldur's Gate 1... Nelshek Mines... Mulahey encounter... it's so hosed up...

Breezed through all the kobolds at lvl 1 just to get wrecked by four casts of Hold Person. Now I'm in the Gnoll Stronghold, slurping up any EXP so I can stand a chance of winning a saving throw against that sick, twisted gently caress.

important update: I leveled up and killed him in one hit with magic missile

You should be able to manage him pretty handily at level 2 or 3. If you've got a mage just cast sleep, or use the wand of magic missiles that Imoen has to interrupt his casting.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
That fight is brutal because except for Bassileus (if you found him) or the High Hedge surroundings, that's your first time getting really swamped with skeletons on all sides, which means its a dire situation where sleep for once won't actually be your get out of jail free card. Hope you're a level 3 cleric so you can Turn them and buy a round of breathing room! :sweatdrop:

If its a lot of small things: sleep
If its a big thing: hold person
If it's a massive thing: greater malison, hold person, and IRL prayer.

I'm in the Cloakwood Mines now and deep in the woods traipsing down memory lane breaking the game far harder than I could've back in the day. Y'know how in these games you hit That Point? The point where you stop being afraid of the game and the game starts being afraid of you? this is me hitting that point and mostly soloing the bandit camp with my PC. Potions: Use 'em or lose 'em.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lucas Archer posted:

Pretty good game so far.

There's a dwarf in the docks district that will assemble artifacts for you, so, yes you'll have to wait until you get back to the surface.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Willie Tomg posted:

That fight is brutal because except for Bassileus (if you found him) or the High Hedge surroundings, that's your first time getting really swamped with skeletons on all sides, which means its a dire situation where sleep for once won't actually be your get out of jail free card. Hope you're a level 3 cleric so you can Turn them and buy a round of breathing room! :sweatdrop:

If its a lot of small things: sleep
If its a big thing: hold person
If it's a massive thing: greater malison, hold person, and IRL prayer.

I'm in the Cloakwood Mines now and deep in the woods traipsing down memory lane breaking the game far harder than I could've back in the day. Y'know how in these games you hit That Point? The point where you stop being afraid of the game and the game starts being afraid of you? this is me hitting that point and mostly soloing the bandit camp with my PC. Potions: Use 'em or lose 'em.

Bassilus' undead can be nullified via the correct dialog before he attacks you.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Imoen is the first party member you have and a thief that can unlock containers and disarm traps, if they thought she'd be unpopular, they have failed game design 101.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Dillbag posted:

Bassilus' undead can be nullified via the correct dialog before he attacks you.

To add, you have to ruse him into thinking you are his father and talk about Zhentil keep. Eventually he gets confused and all the skeletons die, then he attacks

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Mordaedil posted:

Imoen is the first party member you have and a thief that can unlock containers and disarm traps, if they thought she'd be unpopular, they have failed game design 101.

They arguably literally did for most of BG1. The founding members of Bioware were 3 doctors who liked playing D&D and while they got really good at what they did (Durlag's Tower speaks for itself) you can tell BG1 is a freshman effort. It's a gigantic sprawl of like 3 dozen wilderness maps, many of which contain roughly 3 "events" per, and the carrot at the end of a longass stick that stretches through four chapters of game is a colossal and totally unlabeled and non-signposted urban sprawl any one of whose sectors contains half as much content in terms of quests and items as exists in the entire rest of the gameworld. Nobody at all would deal with that in 2018. If steam completion achievements are any indicator, few have.

I'm having so much drat fun with my BGEE run, but I'm doing a character that wouldn't have been possible in old school BG1--dual wielding half orc fighter/cleric multiclass--and using the munchkin Beamdog mage NPCs and sometimes I'll be clicking quick through the looting quickbar and it'll hit me:

back in the day I beat this game in 640x480 resolution, maximum 20 arrows per stack, no containers, 80,000xp cap, NPC placement that made 3/4ths of them even more useless than they already are, and a maximum of 4,000 pathing nodes on a map. thieves maze? firewine dungeon? you think they're bad now?? imagine if those teeny tiny hallways were also pachinko machines. in 640x480. e; You can't buy a phone with a screen that lovely today!!!

It is a testament to how solid the core concept of the game and games are that I put up with that, though how or why I did I cannot rightly say.

Willie Tomg fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jul 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Why did I beat ur-quan Masters and tie fighter and wing commander over and over, because back then that poo poo was amazing and cutting edge. I remember getting the first Zelda for Christmas and just being amazed.