Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I own every game in the OP and have played none of them outside of a few hours of BG2, which I'll admit I did enjoy (Cavalier PC, never bothered to wander outside of Akthala) but everything outside of walking around was just so mentally taxing at the time that I just got fatigued with it and lost interest. I've been meaning to try it again for a couple years now, but I'm debating picking that same character up VS. starting a new one. Or even starting for BG1 (and then it's EE vs. the regular version that I own and gaaaaah)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but what are some good quests in BG2 for a first-timer to do early on? On a whim tonight I fired up the game I started, dicked around in Akthala a bit, and then didn't touch for a year or two and for whatever reason just playing for a few minutes made me want to dip back in more deeply, but I'm pretty slow to figure out what to do in battle so I need good quests to practice that. Cavalier NPC, chapter 2, and I've done only a couple quests in Akthala (Circus Tent, slave ring under the inn, Unseeing Eye cult are all I remember doing). I seem to remember being told once that de'Arnise Keep is a good one to do early? What other quests fit that billing?