Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Hayden posted:

need tablet for streaming, forums, reading

I'm in a similar situation, although I use my tablet a little more for reading and light document work/Google Drive. I currently have an Asus Zen tablet which is a few years old now and pretty slow. It runs fine once it gets into the current process but if you ask it to do something like change tasks or go back to the home screen it shits the bed hard. Definitely my biggest issue is how it crawls whenever I try to do something. I was looking at an Galaxy A as well since it's around/sub $200 and has expandable storage. But Crepeface's account is giving me second thoughts.

crepeface posted:

A7 is slow and laggy

Any other recommendations for tablets that won't go to poo poo after the first month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU