Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I had a N7 16GB 2012 and should I buy a refurb N7 32GB 2013 or wait to see if BF (USA) sales are worth it?

Not a fan of the price jump w/N9 or overall size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

XenJ posted:

Spend a bit time and google some tests for this tablet.
Maybe you are lucky with this and don't panic all the play stuff like the controller on the pictures... if you want it you must pay it separately :p

I did consider the Shield tablet but I don't play many console games nowadays. I don't mind plastic cases and I don't pay that much attention for cases unless it breaks easily.

Since it's advertised as gaming tablet I wonder if it'll be waste of money if I used it as a normal tablet :11tea:

I usually stay w/Wifi models because I don't want to deal w/data plans.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Any real downsides to Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32 GB Wifi Tablet (Black) (Renewed)? I see it on amazon here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFPCL59/?coliid=IYVONVABH1QVK&colid=3JY231O4OFJ66&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Currently on my 5th Amazon Kindle Fire 8" tablet but I'm running out of space :(

Also, I just want to say I miss my N7 2013.

Budget: <$200

Purpose: I want to play Dragalia Lost and Arknights. Also, to read my ebooks, watch YT, and check email.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

MorrisBae posted:

Samsung devices usually only get security updates for a year and then you're kicked to the curb

Sure enough, I don't see that device listed on their current update schedule:

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb

Welp, anyone has any recc'd tablets?