Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
I was looking to pick up a cheap android tablet, mostly looking at used ones since I just wanted to finally play a lot of the free apps/games I have through Amazon. Picked up a bunch over the years in the video game deals thread and whatnot whenever stuff would be free or you could just redeem Amazon coins (which were earned for free too). Is Fire 8 HD worth it with the $30 knocked off? Carmageddon is one of the games I got, and its system requirements says amazon device only. KOTOR is one too, but that’s any compatible android device. That and Strangers Wrath are the two most demanding Amazon games I have in my library (which are all collecting digital dust).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
What is even the oldest ipad available for purchase that still gets iOS updates? My wife went to install the Hallmark Channel app and it said it needed iOS 13. I obviously only need a new ipad for that one app.