Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squido
May 21, 2005
Ask me about being a paedophile.
I've just purged my ancient install for a fresh one to clear all my old mods and crap.

Do I need to apply a beta patch manually outside of steam or something, as Six Updater seems to be saying '@CBA_CO(S,D) r2-Community Base ADdons: CO (A2/OA) v1.0.1pre' is incompatible.

Does that not apply to my game version as I don't have the Combined operations package and have A2 and OA separate?

In the Game Manager my 'beta' is '0.0.0 / 1.62.0.100296' all in red.

Having just typed this all out I seem to remember in the past copying my A2 and OA folders from steam and merging them together somewhere else to simulate having Combined ops, is that still something that needs to be done? Sorry if I missed something in the guides.

edit: I may have spoken too soon, stuff seems to be going green and things. I'll come back when everything is downloaded!

Squido fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Dec 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squido
May 21, 2005
Isn't combined operations just A2 and OA together in one purchase though?

Squido
May 21, 2005
Thanks again guys, this evening was hilarious!

• Locked thread