Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Ok, streaming some Black Flag this afternoon: http://www.twitch.tv/cchard

I'm only about 30% into the game.

Edit: Done for now.

Zero One fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Nov 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

superh posted:

Streaming for a bit! I'll probably be playing Need For Speed, but I've got Resogun, Knack, Killzone and SoundShapes too and I might mix it up.

I also have two cats which might wander in and out, I might give them a turn at the wheel.

https://www.twitch.tv/superhrosity

E: it got asked in chat, but in case anyone else is wondering, I've got chat up on a separate screen (I don't like losing 1/4 of the screen to it) so yes I can see you.

e2: All done for now! Thanks for watching!

That's how I had it running earlier (although no one chatted with me). Is that how people prefer to see streams? I can't imagine anyone really liking the comments view.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Underwhelmed posted:

Different people like different things, but I tend to find streams with a lot of chatter and or banter more entertaining. It really depends on the game, the streamer, and the viewers though. Obviously the Twitch rank and file can be pretty terrible, but not always.

Yeah, I can see the appeal of the chat view for people watching (although the whole right side is wasted if the player doesn't have a camera. I wish there was a way to play full screen while the viewers can see the chat/cam.

• Locked thread