Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

There, now no one can say I don't own Lowtax's spine

Bleak Gremlin

I wanted to mention that an unofficial ICSA is going on in C-SPAM
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3823171

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

At least we didn't cook the dog.

Fun Shoe

It is coming.

Prepare.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.

I can't cope with the suspense

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.

How long must we wait?!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fun Shoe

Scientastic posted:

How long must we wait?!

Soon (TM).

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fun Shoe

As Croatoan and Pretentious Food before her, Wroughtirony has escaped the feeble bonds of this world and left us without a chairman. If one of you is willing to step up and coordinate this, please PM your friendly local mod.

I have updated the list of ICSAs and NICSAs through current.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

"That [Wrought] is mad, ’tis true. Tis true, ’tis pity,
And pity ’tis ’tis true—a foolish figure,
But farewell it, for I will use no art.
Mad let us grant [her] then."

--Hamlet [sort of]

After a series of calamities involving my unceremonious invitation to exit from an enclave of GWS elders and my retirement from professional chefdom, followed by the rigors of employment in the nonprofit sector (and you thought cooking for a living was thankless) I took a long hiatus without a proper farewell. Should someone be brave enough to take up the N/ICSA mantle, ye shall have my blessing and I will happily edit the OP, or you can start over.

«4 »