Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hmm, I can knock out Asia and Europe pretty easily. Doubt I can get away with Tacos for South America, so probably gotta figure something out there.. I've never even had African food, but I'm sure I can YouTube something. And all I know about Australian food, I learned from Outback Steakhouse... but I've wanted to enter the land of ICSA so I might try to get some poo poo together :D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It would be a fun challenge if done on a package cost basis instead of amount used. It would also likely force people to use the same ingredients in different ways. If you did a cost of what people used, one could just use whatever and be like, I only used 1 shaving of truffle :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Mar 11, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Look forward to spending the budget like I do my normal groceries, blowing half the budget on liquor :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I. M. Gei posted:

I really hope the next NICSA theme is what I think it is, because if it is then I already have several kickass recipes for every course ready and waiting.

The theme is non alcoholic beer. Every dish must incorporated non alcoholic beer in it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well to be fair, they didn't specify what year.