Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yeah I think this was announced awhile ago

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

I was wondering what air-date they were going to give that! Yeay!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 7, 2014

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Cleveland's been back two weeks and he's not fallen out of his tub yet once. :colbert:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

Mister Kingdom posted:

So how will the teeth go over in England?

Pretty much the same as when we portray Americans to be rude ignorant redneck gun nuts.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

WastedJoker posted:

Pretty much the same as when we portray Americans to be rude ignorant redneck gun nuts.

So mostly true then.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

GreenNight posted:

So mostly true then.

Eating an apple through chicken wire is an under-rated skill :colbert:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Lets hope these go up with season 13, or looks like we could be on the road to cancellation again

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Here's hoping they start trying again, and start using subversive humor to once again make progressive points instead of just being mean for the sake of it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Helpimscared posted:

Lets hope these go up with season 13, or looks like we could be on the road to cancellation again

That's really not true at all because it doesn't take into account many, many factors, such as Family Guy's comparative performance to Fox, and TV as a whole, as well as Family Guy's strong web performance, and merchandising. The ratings the show got when it was canceled in its third season would be coveted by many network shows today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I kinda wish the Hotel Channel was real.

• Locked thread