Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Not played this before, but have seen bits of it played, and I honestly think the main clumsy part with this is the way they present Limbo. Oh look, how subtle, it's saying "Spend and Consume (Arcade)", and the energy drink is called Virility, and... This is why I haven't bought the game, because it has all the subtlety of a brick to the face, tied to an RPG. I'm still looking forward to seeing the vids, because you guys have good chemistry, but the game world already turns me off, compared to the older DMCs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Also, I'm already noticing a parallel between this and one of the stories in DmC 1 (mostly the anime, tbh), where Dante has to break into a demon run prison. But this is, to be honest, a lot more boring.

• Locked thread