Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Genocyber posted:

Prepare to do this several more times.

If that's not enough for you it's one of those series that gets better the second time you watch it, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Waffleman_ posted:

Would you believe me if I said it got better?

really can't think of any series that just keeps obliterating the bar every episode like Space Dandy. maybe True Detective

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Waffleman_ posted:

For the majority, this is true. However, the second-to-last episode is probably the worst in the series. But the final episode makes up for it in a huge way.

I agree but since it was just a setup for the finale the last two episodes are pretty much one in my opinion.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
It definitely went beyond funny. I don't know where it went exactly but I'm going to go back there many times.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Dandy is like the best cosplay; I dunno how many people I have hung out with people in this.

Tara strong is P cool

Hahaha, that is an amazing red text. I don't know how you earned that but well done.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

madmac posted:

Putting together a competent musical episode as a random one-off joke is just such an awesome, stupid thing to do that you have to respect it.

I didn't think of it like that, makes the effort they put in that much more amazing. The dancing at the end is so wonderfully animated.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I liked every second and it was all amazing. If you asked me to pick a worst moment I might even have a seizure. I guess that's why I don't post much, "this is great!" isn't really a contribution.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Look at all these wrong people and their wrong opinions, the musical was one of the best ones.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Winky posted:

I could seriously go on and on; I almost want to write a big essay and go through each episode and expand upon how it recapitulates Taoist philosophy in one way or another.

Hi, hello, your post is good, please go on and on. Seriously, that was really interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Thank you for these posts, I hope you continue and finish all those writeups you're talking about, this is really cool. The show seems so out there and slapstick that it makes it especially fascinating to see a pattern like this driving it all.

• Locked thread