Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

Both are great, but I would suggest going with the dub. This way you could enjoy the animation that much more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

Torquemadras posted:

There was also one bit at the end, when Dandy teleported himself away piece by piece with the flashlight... Is it just me, or did the last part of him crawl into the light with his hair? :stare:

Nah, it was just a convenient gust of wind to help this chilled out Dandy. Good things really do come to those who wait. :cool:

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

Was the janitor a reference to anything? I feel bad that the guy pales in comparison to Mr. Hirata. :smith:

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

I will miss this dumb show.

Dandy will always be a person that holds true to his namesake.

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Is the training montage song on the OST at all?

I don't think any of the songs that are sung in the second season are in the second OST. This is of course, not counting DROPKIX and their amazing number 1 single.

• Locked thread