Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Butt Ghost posted:

It reminds me of Tatami Galaxy's ED.

If unraveling space time means what I think it means, this may be appropriate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really really dig this episode. And it's not just because it looks pretty, or because every joke is killer (they miss as often as they hit), but because the slacker sci-fi mood it's going for is completely infectious. It's strange to see so much work go into animating something like this, but that strangeness just makes me like it more. It's also exciting to know that next week we're going to get something completely different, even though shifts like that shouldn't work.

I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, but there's a hint of something larger going on underneath the boobs and anime food, and I'm excited to see what that turns out to be.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

livingfruitvirus posted:

You could buy them. They come out at 3 AM Eastern on Sunday.

It's also up on Funimation's website for subscribers.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I believe the episode they showed in the preview isn't going to show until July, which is weird?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

It came from Tumblr.

Space QT is a QT guy in space.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Everything about this episode is so much fun, just completely refreshing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I pre-ordered the Amazon bundle, and I'm going to wear the Boobies trucker hat to the bar and take some sick selfies with it

Please post them to this thread.

• Locked thread