Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ain't nothin wrong with the booty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

God I really, really hope we find out what's up with Dandy. The way the planet said she loved him and that heart-beat with after images make me think he's like the representations of life itself or at the very least a multiversal constant that means he has the most life out of anyone in the universe or something. This episode was amazing and had me going the whole way.

The fact that we never find out exactly what is so special about Dandy is my favorite thing about this show. Dandy doesn't know that he holds some sort of cosmic importance, and he doesn't care. It's not important to him, so it's not important to the show either. The show just goes with the flow and doesn't sweat the small stuff.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Isn't the giant robot in this episode the same one as in the intro?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This episode had a really good punchline. I can't believe this show is almost over.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

It had a punchline? That episode was one small reveal and one cliffhanger with a whole lot of loving nothing wrapped around it. Worst episode in the series.

The punchline was Dandy was sleeping the whole trial. I liked this episode.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I liked the episode. I'm glad I clicked on this thread on a whim and watched this series.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Not understanding what happens is one of the central themes of Space Dandy.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There's not a single bad episode of space dandy and you have to have brain damage to think that the musical bit was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Please do that.

Yes please do.

• Locked thread