Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Seems like the Japanese version of Plus can't import the English version's save data.
So if you care about that, you might want to wait.

e: new stuff in Plus I've found so far (mostly what the NPC at the start told me):
- If you move next to a character/enemy/object, your character automatically faces in that direction
- A "high speed movement mode". You hold a key to take two turns at once, it automatically stops when an enemy becomes visible nearby, so you don't accidentally kill yourself.
- A hotkey bar with 8 slots where you can place items or skills
- You can enable a setting that automatically throws equipped arrows when there is no enemy in melee range when you hit the attack button
- Every few days, there's a random chance that a food items you're lying around could spoil. Meat has a 35% chance everytime it checks, Nayuta Fruits and Lunchboxes have a 10% chance, for example. It seems like item's you're carrying on your character aren't affected though?
- There are "mid-Boss" enemies which are stronger than regular enemies and can have special skills. Some of them are even surrounded by the harmless animals, so you need to be careful what you attack if you don't want to make the forest guys angry
- There are skills trainers (like the spell trainers in the original) that can teach you non-magic skills. Learning those skills costs money and some stat points (for example there's a skill that makes your next attack do 2.4 times as much damage, but learning it costs 800 silver and 3 strength)
- The Goddess statues don't allow you to increase all your stats anymore? The one I found only offered me strength, Int and crit chance. I could also wish for a weapon(cost: 6 levels), which gave me a 1 weight, 8 attack sword with 120 durability that sells for 1100 silver
- My hero had the feeleing that "something good is going to happen soon"...and a few turns later I got a full restore (HP, stamina, hunger) plus an attack/defense buff

e2:
- If you hit a treasure box once, you can see what kind of item is inside. If you break the box, there is a chance, that the item inside is destroyed. But you can find keys to properly open the chests
- When the goddess randomly asks you if you want to save your game, you can tell her to not ask again for this game
- You get EXP for moving into a new area, so you can level up without fighting anything
- Another "you feel like something good is going to happen". This time there were a lot more items on the ground than usual

Tamba fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Oct 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Heavy neutrino posted:

A lot. My Japanese isn't superb so it'd be nice if someone more proficient could translate it, but if no one does I might step up and do it myself. This page has the full list (starting from the 片道勇者プラスの新要素 section).

In addition to the stuff I posted above:
- New Quests/characters
- New items, like
- A potion that gives you a weakened version of the berserk skill
- A "Magic bridge that allows you to pass through 15 tiles of terrain (?) it turns the next 15 tiles (except for walls) into some kind of magic floor, so you can easily pass over mountains and lakes etc
- Something you can throw at enemies that lowers their attack/defense and makes them vulnerable to fire
- Fire arrows
- New Skills, new NPCs (I mentioned some above)
- New Biomes and countries/kingdoms populated by other races. It seems like they sell different stuff and pay more for certain items, but there are also toll booths where you need to pay to pass through. If you don't pay, you get sin.
- New Classes: Force User Knight, Ninja, Tourist
- 9 new Perks
- A castle that you can upgrade with "dimensional coins" You actually upgrade the starting castle, which allows you to make it larger and place various new NPCs there
- Detailed stats

Tamba fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Oct 26, 2014

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

I haven't even unlocked the tourist yet, and I got a levelup or two every time the scenery changed. Maybe tourists just get even more exp from advancing?

• Locked thread