Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

Beastie posted:

I dunno, I love me some BF4 and they've finally gotten it to where it should be (except BS AT-Mine and C4 nerfs) but at this point I've seen all it has to offer. My eyes are assaulted by it's color palette, I'm tired of using the same 4 guns. I'm tired of only playing engineer. Medic is no fun unless you play locker. Support sucks because C4 is nerfed. Suppression still doesn't work the way I think it should.

Every time I play a map I feel it plays out in exactly the same way. I may come back to in months down the line for a bit of a reminder of the good times.

Don't worry there's already tons of reddit posts whining about supression, random bullet spread (on 100 year old machine guns :ironicat:) and the inability to MLG tap-fire as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
yeah i'll probably get it friday nick, though not 100% if I'll be able to get on this weekend.

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 20, 2016

thenicko33
Sep 2, 2011
aight then i'll try to pick it up friday too

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

red19fire posted:

Don't worry there's already tons of reddit posts whining about supression, random bullet spread (on 100 year old machine guns :ironicat:) and the inability to MLG tap-fire as a result.

My friend sent me a link to a thread of people complaining about how immersion breaking emblems were in BF1, and it was the funniest thing I've ever read. They wanted there to be a setting to see emblems or not, and have it default to off.

V for Vegans fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 20, 2016

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Having black and brown people in this video game where you can walk around hip firing a machine gun after parachuting out an airplane is also immersion breaking for a lot of pubbies

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

thenicko33 posted:

aight then i'll try to pick it up friday too

Yessssssss.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Walmart broke street date. So much for "never battlefield 1" from me.

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

So much for "never battlefield 1" from me.

Same. If everyone else is getting it, I may as well follow suit.

If nothing else, it'll satiate my lust for horse death until Red Dead Redemption 2.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I'll still be playing four from time to time because one is not quite scratching that vehicle itch for me. It's still pretty good and will be my main game for a bit I think. But what a ride it's been. From the first month+ of release, when dawn breaker was system breaker, or back even further to the bf3 days when everyone's hate mail was forwarded to some guy, to more recent times where they've nerfed so many fun things due to whiny redditors

Mods please lock, sticky, and goldmine the thread

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
nick there's an xp glitch in bf1 we need to exploit this weekend to get our unlocks. The flanker tank is actually kind of fun when you get it unlocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Play now

• Locked thread