Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
Battlefield 4 is like a war sandbox where half the kids in the sandbox have downs syndrome and the other half are taking advantage of the downsy kids and laughing about it amongst themselves.

It's a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Weltnarok posted:

Just to clarify, if something happened on the PS4, all you have to do is hit the share button and the PS4 saves the last 15 minutes of whatever happened in the game, regardless of if you're streaming or not. That's how I got this:

Yeah, I was confused when I read that earlier. The PS4 is constantly storing the last 15 minutes of gameplay. All you have to do is hit the share button on your controller. It is even less complex than the process you described for the bone.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Aphrodite posted:

So wait, do the commercials for the game just lie about getting expansions earlier on XBone?

I thought that was a Call of Duty thing?

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
Attempting to fly any of the air vehicles makes me feel like a retard. The jets seem borderline useless, and I just suck at keeping the helicopter airborne.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

causticBeet posted:

Try changing helicopters to the scheme that has the throttle on triggers, I find it way easier.

Oh god, this exists?! Why is it not the default option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
Woah, had no idea you could use the server browser to connect through the console. That is actually really cool. Will be so much easier to get parties together in games now!

• Locked thread