Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

FateoMcSkippy posted:

Good games tonight. Nailing a dude who just bailed out of a chopper with my jet was hilarious.

I expect to see a video of that when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Can I play conquest without crashing all the time yet? I don't think I've touched this game in December but now I've finished AC4 and only play my new vita when pretending to work.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

How much does upload speed matter to playing these types of games? I am admittedly not good but there are times where I unload a whole clip at a guy walking in a straight line from close by and then he kills me and he barely has a scratch. It takes the other guy not shooting back at all for me to kill anyone.

My download speed is pretty good but my upload is lousy I think? These numbers are pretty consistent at all times. Please give me something to blame this on

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I haven't played in the last four days but it was finally working without crashes (at all!) before then on PS4.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Now that this game doesn't crash constantly I'm playing it more than any other PS4 game. I barely touched it until mid-December despite getting it at launch.

Still can only hope for about 1:1 k/d but having lots of fun finally.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Dan Didio posted:

K:D doesn't really matter in Battlefield. I mean, unless you're playing Team Deathmatch, which would be weird.

It matters when it was like 1:10 before. I'm getting old and my reflexes aren't what they used to be but I've been playing since 1942 launched (and UT before that) so it was disappointing.

In my post history you'll see I refused to play until Conquest stopped crashing. I never really liked deathmatch on any FPS.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

If my wife decides she needs my attention for 10+ minutes every single time I play this drat game, and it times out on me, do I lose all my weapons progress for that round?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cacator posted:

Ugh, PS4 share button has failed me completely. Had a good round in Siege of Shanghai where I was in a tank most of the round and had a multikill of probably 5 people from a single shot that I wanted to see again, but it only captured the games before and after that one in which I did poorly or the game was laggy (probably due to me trying to upload the video).

Same thing happened to me. I shot down a plane with a stinger and it crashed right in front of me (stopping right before it killed me), pushed share, saw gameplay from a long time ago only, then got booted from the game. :(

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Does the spot icon still disappear faster if someone doesn't have their eyes on it? Seems to.

I've been using Shadow instead of Offensive lately and have had a lot more luck sneaking around. It makes the dorito disappear faster by two seconds I think.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I was finally able to access China Rising maps via the server filter for the first time last night. Although I hadn't tried a lot after the first five failed attempts weeks ago.

Definitely prefer the open maps with minimal vegetation. Counter-sniping (with my knife) is a breeze.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Frocious posted:

I haven't managed to play any of the maps (I'm barely familiar with the old ones at this point), but it does seem like most of the goons I'm friends with are Premium members. I think that's going to be the easiest way to determine who has China Rising.

I got Canada Rising by buying the game at PS4 launch at EB Games. I guess it was a pre-order bonus even though I didn't pre-order. I do like the maps but wish they just cycled naturally with the others.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Tasoth posted:

Brazilian. This is a Brazilian and they are all over east coast servers at gently caress early in the morning. It makes playing not fun as their 190 to >200 ping literally inoculates them against anyone with a sane ping. It's the most obnoxious poo poo ever.

I thought no one in Brazil bought PS4s because they are over $1,000 due to import laws and Xbones are made in Brazil to circumvent that.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I hope this isn't the Xbone version because this looks like rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4TL5bcKAU0

But great teamwork

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Barudak posted:

Conversely, blowing one sky high from the gunner position in a boat or tank is so easy.

The only way I've reliably blown the birds out with the missiles is either the accidental double-missile lock on or waiting to see somebody else fire first then immediately fire the follow up.

If the aircraft is in range for a second stinger right away it's usually enough to take them down before they can do flares.

I don't care if I don't get points, I just love watching planes and choppers fall from the sky.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I've been playing China Rising almost exclusively. Vanilla has too many lovely maps and I don't hate any of the CR ones.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I just want a wide field of view with no obstructions so my favourite scope so far is the HD-33.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeah I found one gun I don't suck with (ak5-c) and that's all I use. I've had the game since launch and just recently got to rank 20. Definitely not built for adults with jobs.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I didn't play this for like three weeks then got my best score ever on not even a full game. Did something change?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rebought this game to play for the first time in about a year. Please tell me the DLCs after China rising are good.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The last time I played I was doing China rising maps exclusively. I love the huge open maps and only play conquest.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Stop blaming Dice for Hardline dummies.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I just bought the early enlister version even though I can only play for an hour per day.

Just wanted an excuse to buy digital though because taking the disc in and out for ps4 bf4 was annoying. Anything I'm gonna play 100+ hours of goes digital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My face watching the BF1 intro with new Dolby Atmos enabled surround sound receiver/speakers :stare: :stare: :stare: :catstare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :catstare: :qq:

EA games aren't supposed to make you emotional god dammit

Add leidend on psn to get the descendant of those kraut bastards to play with

• Locked thread