Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely owl like."
How's this shape up to Killzone as a launch title? Killzone's multiplayer gets old real fast with the game modes and max of 24 players, and having no unlocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely owl like."

SixtySix posted:

I have BF4 on the PC but I keep up with this community since I truly believe that the Battlefield xbox crew is the funniest and coolest games community on the forums.

There are some bugs with the game, and SP is kind of a joke, but Battlefield is the most fun you can have in an MP shooter, even if you aren't very good at FPSes in general. Plus this iteration has added some very cool things like a spectator mode, more gadgets, easier flight controls, and a target range/practice mode where you can try all the vehicles and weapons. If you didn't play BF3, by the end of its lifecycle there were a ton of maps and new game modes. For all the criticism DICE gets I do believe that they take the franchise seriously and work hard to make it interesting, even for long term veterans.

Its a very awesome game and if you are buying this on the 'bone I can attest to how cool the regulars are.

Well.. I have a PS4.. cause this would be the replacement for Killzone, but thanks for the insight. I'll probably trade it in and get BF4, much more exciting multiplayer it seems.

• Locked thread