Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing this one finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

legoman727 posted:

Yeah... the character design in this game is hilariously inconsistent, but the female PCs are especially bad. Every single one of them has that slight problem, capped off with the design for that one thing Dragonatrix has thankfully banished to the shadow realm.

This is what we really need to have a vote on.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Archaotic posted:

Proportions are a bit better, but that face is still pretty awful.

Is it really that different from a typical anime face?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Yeah, I was just about to ask about that. I guess the sun really does shine out her rear end.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

At least there's no light source in her vagina.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The poll doesn't work for me.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I still wish we'd chosen the female Tico.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Video link is busted.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

Jungo's oddly fits on account of it being Jungo, though. I mean, for him, it makes perfect sense to think of everybody as friends after a few days and to be singularly focused on his job as a short order chef chawanmushi maker and the health of an orphaned cat. He's like the purest juxtaposition of :downs: and :unsmith:.

And :black101:.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

About the only thing of note (that doesn't make my head hurt) is what they have been doing with AO for episodes 9 and 10. AO sort of becomes Hibiki's roommate and tries to act like a normal human being. As in, not float all the time and even make breakfast for Hibiki, Daichi and Io. I'd post the video of AO trying to walk like a person, but it's got a BIG spoiler for AO that...I believe we haven't covered yet in the game, so I'll hold off on that a little longer.

Just promise that you'll post it when the time is right.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Boredom.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Is the Weak Boy that Keita was talking to the leader of the group from Yamato's ending?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's also kind of interesting that you don't have to fight Alcor on this route. Is that dependent on his fate level, or is it just part of the story?

• Locked thread