Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Oh! This game! I played the first game, and while I could not complete it, I thought it was pretty fun. Then I bought Overclocked and I beat every route in the game, that was super fun!

I never did get this game, because reasons, but I really liked it. I am also one of the weird people who LIKED the anime adaptation. Yes, I liked that piece of poo poo, judge me if you will. (You probably will judge me :( ) But yeah the anime was pretty cool, not a faithful anime adaptation, but really since when was any adaptation faithful. Maybe I liked it because I never played the game? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

I've heard that there's going to be a re-release of this game called Break Record? that's going to be the same thing? as Overclocked so I'll be waiting for that version to release.
But still I've never seen someone let's play DESU 2, or the first game for that matter, so this will be a treat.

On the breast physics thing, I'll chalk it up to :japan: and ignore it. Sides the ladies, for the most part, are pretty great!!
Everyone's pretty great!
Gonna favorite the poo poo out of this! Thanks for starting this up Dragonatrix, I wish you the best of luck!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread