Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was of the belief it only works in US and Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Just re-listened with the volume up. Rick on 9/11 said "Oh my god, oh my god, [it'll just be] an excuse to chip away at our freedom!"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Szechuan is trending on Twitter.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Well hopefully someone somewhere will have ripped it.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

quidditch it and quit it posted:

It took two loops to be able to watch it in Australialand, if that answers your question.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

quidditch it and quit it posted:

should be around in usual places. group who released it are w4f which may help with googling.

(I dunno if even this post is too much for me to share on this forum so I can delete it if someone lets me know)

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Someone's probably going to try uploading it to youtube or dailymotion anyways.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Rick was surprisingly disturbed by 9/11

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

So does this mean the plotline of evil Morty is almost certainly done and dusted?

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Senor Tron posted:

So does this mean the plotline of evil Morty is almost certainly done and dusted?

Was that supposed to be a big cliff hanger for the first episode of the season? I'm pretty sure the evil morty reveal was probably just a reference to movies like the usual suspects.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I'm worried about Cronenberg-world Beth Jerry and Summer. I hope they don't shatter.

Oh crap I hope they didn't Cronenberg Rick and Cronenberg Morty.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

As Nero Danced posted:

I'm worried about Cronenberg-world Beth Jerry and Summer. I hope they don't shatter.

Oh crap I hope they didn't Cronenberg Rick and Cronenberg Morty.

It's too bad there was no Szechuan sauce around for them to dip the Cronenbergs in.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Morty Dipper and Mabel

Edit:

Buttworld - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxcZoDzXegc
Beth in Garage- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIzfuh1VjnE
Poopy the Gymnast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wu9pYDjmTg
Summer in the bathroom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAnL_m8O0rs
Unity connections - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ96Tdih9ec

drunkill fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Apr 2, 2017

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

JD posted:

Rick was surprisingly disturbed by 9/11

Well the joke is that he looks like he's disturbed by the attacks but was actually disturbed by how the US government will use it to strip people's freedoms.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Escobarbarian posted:

Well the joke is that he looks like he's disturbed by the attacks but was actually disturbed by how the US government will use it to strip people's freedoms.

Which is its own kind of weird. Since when does he care about other people?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I kinda want to try that szechuan sauce now.

I wonder how much pressure it would take to make mcdonalds bring it back

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Boiled Water posted:

Which is its own kind of weird. Since when does he care about other people?

probably considering his own freedoms? but then he wouldn't really care as he operates by his own rules anyway. just a gag I guess.

in other news:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

As Nero Danced posted:

Someone's probably going to try uploading it to youtube or dailymotion anyways.

There's lots of clips on youtube but it looks like anytime someone uploads the full episode it gets taken down almost immediately

Here it is on Facebook, however long that will last:
https://www.facebook.com/rjwus/videos/1285179411558870/

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ups_rail posted:

remember what happened to the venture brother?

new seasons never come out but when they do they're good?

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
There's a photo of that Rick who eats his own poo poo in the garage. I guess Jerry really did mess around with the place.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
What's the Mannequin Leg I keep hearing about

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Top Hats Monthly posted:

What's the Mannequin Leg I keep hearing about

Watch the opening to this video:

KoRMaK posted:

its harmon. theres a multi epsiode saga of the leg being destroyed and him finding a new one on harmontown

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3b3VJgIXGM

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
Well, I guess that answers how "evil" Mortys end up happening.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The mannequin leg is also a thing in Community episode 303.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Escobarbarian posted:

The mannequin leg is also a thing in Community episode 303.

Dear god, it's the Tommy Westphall of the Harmonverse

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Dear god, it's the Tommy Westphall of the Harmonverse

My brain processed that as Tommy Wiseau and I got really confused.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I'm still glad that recurring plot elements and characters keep getting destroyed and killed.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
loving Tammy...

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
That Marmaduke joke is the best thing I've seen. This is the worst episode but that whole scene was amazing.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just when I thought all my heartstrings had been plucked... they go and do a thing like Phoenixperson...

Ok so what's the over//under on Jerry getting written off the show for just being a lovely, unfun character vs. occasionally having B-plots? I just think ditching him in order to give more stuff to Beth and Summer is a good call. Between Sleepy Gary and our real Jerry still being at the Day Care center, I don't know what other Jerry stories are worth telling.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I know this is an unpopular thing to say, but I like Raising Gazorpazorp. They're dumb men-and-women jokes because they're jokes about dumb men-and-women jokes. Levels within levels, people. :catdrugs:

Also, I wish I knew when the new episode was going to start. I don't want to start watching partway through. :spergin:

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Jerry can be fun, and I think it's important to have a loser character, especially when all the other characters are super competent and respectable, Rick being basically a omniscient God who simultaneously shapes reality how he sees fits but remains a slave to it. Then you have Jerry, who's just poo poo, someone you can relate to in part, Rick is the and Jerry is self hatred. Too much Jerry is bad, but I think he helps keep things grounded and provides valuable perspective.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I think Jerry is a worthy character for the other characters to laugh at his patheticness.

Beth divorcing him plus just dropping the entire galactic federation thing despite heavily promoting it makes me think this could be a fake out. Either that or that was the joke.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://vid.me/JBhQ

Full episode's there if anyone can't watch it on Adult Swim.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
This episode was loving ridiculous. I love it.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

prefect posted:

Also, I wish I knew when the new episode was going to start. I don't want to start watching partway through. :spergin:

I'll guessitmate it later, because I wanna see it too.

Butter robot! The Devil! This is a good episode starting. But I looked away, did I miss a Gazorpzorpald Trump?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bardeh posted:

https://vid.me/JBhQ

Full episode's there if anyone can't watch it on Adult Swim.

Thank you. This was awesome. :tipshat:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Jerry is deffo the perfect contrast that the show needs, and I'm not sure who'll take over his function if he's gone. The constant character that you love to pity/hate and contrast to the main ones. Which is why it physically hurt me to agree with him that, whatever Rick's true feelings, he's a psycho whose very presence is bad for his family.

Still, I'm glad Summer got radicalized, Morty got strongarmed and Rick's fully in charge now, cause that's just way more fun! Great premiere!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

CrazyLoon posted:

Jerry is deffo the perfect contrast that the show needs, and I'm not sure who'll take over his function if he's gone. The constant character that you love to pity/hate and contrast to the main ones. Which is why it physically hurt me to agree with him that, whatever Rick's true feelings, he's a psycho whose very presence is bad for his family.

Maybe we'll still get occasional updates on how terrible and pathetic Jerry is. Just a brief scene once in a while where he can't ruin anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CrazyLoon posted:

Jerry is deffo the perfect contrast that the show needs, and I'm not sure who'll take over his function if he's gone.

I doubt Jerry's leaving the show (I haven't heard anything about the actor departing). Likely he'll have his own arc separate from the main family, or we'll finally revisit the fact they probably have an alternate Jerry from Mortynight Run.

Powershift posted:

I kinda want to try that szechuan sauce now.

I wonder how much pressure it would take to make mcdonalds bring it back

They should totally do it next year when the live action Mulan happens

• Locked thread