Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

What's the reference from the intro where Morty's(?) face slides off on a flat plane to reveal a flat, green, circuit-boardy type robot face? Its either something really obvious or some crazy 70s sci fi thing. Westworld doesn't seem quite right... the Buck Rogers tv show?

Edit: Stepford Wives, old or new? Google is only showing me robot Nicole Kidman.

Chubby Henparty fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jan 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

The Rick and Morty Rushed License adventure might have been rushed and what have you, but it owns. A++ writing and dialogue.

Masturbatory Hitchhikers Guide text adventure reference posted:

"Hey it's a sock. You know what socks are good for? All kinds of things... you know I could write a whole book about things you, I could use a sock for"

• Locked thread