Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
This show has such a re-watch value to it. On second viewing I am seeing a bunch of poo poo I missed the first time. It's like Venture Brothers in that way, and also in the way it too takes forever between seasons but is usually worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

"Being nice is what stupid people do to hedge their bets"

Good lord this show has a shitload of quotable one-liners.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

You're thinking of Rick and Morty actually.

Well here's an unpopular opinion...

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Rustled your jimmies did i?

If you mean I have an erection then yes.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Pilot is good whole series is good whole series is better on weed. I actually show people the pilot first, they usually get hooked.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

They just finished writing the scripts and are in the middle of animation is my understanding so yes, December at the earliest.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

I just got the Loot Crate today and though the t-shirt is pretty awesome there isn't enough in the Box I feel to justify it so I will probably cancel but I don't regret trying it out at least this box head a lot of stuff that I liked in it

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

withak posted:

I don't think that is it.

Nope. This is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Have never heard of this until now. Spent 10 minutes crying from laughing so hard. Jon is a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

That was a beautiful, amazing episode, and finally puts to rest all the bullshit people imagined while the show was on hiatus.

• Locked thread