Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
This adventure isn't fun anymore :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Nice ending, but couldn't they have just gone to an AU where the cure worked and everyone lived, and just took the cure back with them?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Billy Idle posted:

Did anyone else notice that the ending of this last episode was pretty similar conceptually to the ending of the first Back to the Future? Marty McFly's basically living out the rest of his life in an alternate universe created by his changes to the past. The only difference is this reality--rather than being perfectly identical to the original one in every way--is actually populated by happier, more successful versions of his loved ones who have lived completely different lives than the people Marty grew up with, which in a way is even creepier.

Is it? The only difference between the two dimensions is that Rick and Morty actually figured out how to solve the problem, with everything else prior to that point being exactly identical.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Hey what the hell is up with this break?! This is literally the funniest thing to come in years.

Dan and Justin said that they're on break because they need to finish up the second half of the season.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
So does Harmon have Zardoz on the brain this week?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Max22 posted:

I totally, 100-percent thought the "joke" of the Fake Doors commercial was going to be that the pitchman wouldn't be able to get out of the store at the end of the ad. (Because he can't tell which door is the real exit.)

And then he just fuckin' walked off to his car.

There wasn't even a door. There wasn't even a wall. It was a sound stage.

I nearly lost my goddamn mind.

To be honest, I half-expected it to end with the fake doors guy being unable to open the door to his house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Funkmaster General posted:

Does Adult Swim do april fool's at midnight day-of, though? I can't remember how they've handled it in the past, but most of their other scheduling works on the day that the block starts, rather than the day it ends in.

AS usually does April Fools at midnight, right as March 31 becomes April 1. So yeah, it's tonight.

• Locked thread