Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chewbacca
Jan 30, 2003

Thugged out since cub scouts

Gordy posted:

No, it doesn't suit me, because I'm not Suit Cosby!

I see a lot of people annoyed by the burp talking, but it doesn't really bother me, if only because the original flash episode had much more of it. So it comes off as just a thrown in reference to that original video.

Well the original video had a lot more ball licking too and they didn't seem to have any problem leaving that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbacca
Jan 30, 2003

zoux posted:

You have to try to relax man.

Have you ever "tried to Relax?" It's a paradox!

Chewbacca
Jan 30, 2003

I can't stop turning to my brother and proclaiming "I'm Gazorpazorp-loving-field, bitch!" I am certainly of the mind that this is the best new comedy on TV, and that's in our reality, where Brooklyn 99 exists.

So if you don't like this show you must be some kind of stupid idiot and blah blah blah nothing matters let's just enjoy TV (or not or whatever who cares?)

Chewbacca
Jan 30, 2003

Pakled posted:

Did Alex Hirsch play the vampire lord in the stinger?

Pretty sure it was Ryan Ridley. He sounded pretty much the same as the voice he did for Giant Tiny People Defense League Lawyer.

Chewbacca
Jan 30, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

How many Rick and Morty fans have been following Justin since his channel 101 days? Did a lot of people discover rick and morty via their exposure to his delightful catalog of works from channel 101?

Yeah, I knew him as Christopher Cross in Yacht Rock before I knew him from anything else.

• Locked thread