Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ep 4 is just a few more days away! :woop:

Any previews? I need my fix to last till Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

The Red Queen posted:

The episodes so far have been pretty testicle heavy, though. Watching the first episode I couldn't believe how raunchy the show was. It's like they made it over-the-top as a "door in the face" way to get the censors to let a milder version through, and then were caught off guard when they ran it unchanged.

Or does Adult Swim even have censors?

Rick and Morty have less censors involvement since they are a cable TV show on after 10 pm but they are def there from the FCC. Just probably not that much censorship from Carton Network say compare to a regular network like NBC/ABC/etc.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

JediTalentAgent posted:

I liked the look Rick gave Jellybean at the bar, a totally, "I know you tried to do something to my grandson and when we get done I am coming back and killing you..."

This is one of the things that really makes me like Rick. Sure he is a egotistical jackass and completed self centered but he really does love Morty. And god help you if you gently caress with his family.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

WickedHate posted:

I missed the episode and watched it on Youtube afterwards. This was probably my favorite yet. I actually liked the stinger, if only for Summer recreating Jaws.

Its just good to know that some where, some how, Jerry is not a total loser at something.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Tuxedo Jack posted:

"Mr. Meeseeks, please count to 10 by 3's."

Wait, would happen if you gave a Meeseek's an impossible task?

Hopefully they recognize it is a impossible task and pop out of existence. Or they just kill the person that gave them a impossible task!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Irish Joe posted:

Its something all right.

Better than the cold war between book readers and show only watchers in the Game of Throne threads.

• Locked thread