Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Goddamn I love this show. Did I mishear or did they manage to sneak an uncensored "gently caress" into Rick's slap flight with the Devil while bleeping out other random crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Puntification posted:

Didn't Harmon say in his AMA about the show that Rick left Beth's mother and she raised her by herself?

Just Searched back through the thread to find the quote...

This is pretty goddamn rough.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Planet Piss posted:

Also I've started pre-orders for more Mr. Meeseeks dolls. I don't know if I should make a SAMart thread instead of posting here though, either way go look if you are interested!

This thing is a loving nightmare.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
So when Robo Rick had Rick tied down and was extracting his memories one of them was of Rick banging some chick. I don't remember where in the timeline it was but could that have been Beth's mom?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Eifert Posting posted:

The one where later the same chick had a Freudian tentacle mouth vagina face with a single eyeball?

Doesn't disqualify my question. :colbert:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I'm glad we've established what a poo poo-eater haircut looks like.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I thought this was a pretty good ending to the season but one of the weaker episodes overall. It definitely had its great moments but a little uneven.

Also I'm biased against any Abraham Lincoln jokes because for some reason he's the go-to monkey cheese badass president.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
That's disappointing to hear.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I'm probably way behind on this because I'm slow as hell but I just realized the implications of Rick Potion #9 for Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind. Did the Council of Ricks know about the swap? Did Robot Rick get the right Rick? If not where on the evil spectrum does Rick Prime land?

Oh gawrsh I need more beer.

e: the season finale is definitely funnier on second viewing for some reason. my favorite bit was "Mein journey...is over" and Jerry's drawing

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 18, 2014

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

loving lol.

My hope for next season is some more Beth stories, maybe her and Summer and Rick doing something.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Good lord are those long-winded and unfunny. Kinda neat seeing all of the iterations the characters went through before this show but drat are they a hard watch.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Welp I sure am glad I watched that.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I honestly thought Community was already canned.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I just watched the season finale and then the pilot and realized they used a lot of dumbass background characters from the school in the party. Continuity!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Well that means S2 of R&M will be the greatest season of TV ever and S3 will disappear up its own rear end.

I kinda fell off from Adventure Time and going back and seeing what I missed that show certainly seems to have done exactly that.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Rocksicles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEvIvNBu-Y

Summer/Spencer is a loving babe... dayyyymmm

When I went to Google her to see what else Spence Grammar has been in the first autocomplete suggestion following her name was "feet." Thanks internet.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Eh, that's pretty weak.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

This owns.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Yeah but is it a practice that benefits anyone but the show's owners. As in, is it something done to the detriment of the people actually creating the show. Everything I've heard about working in animation in Japan makes it sound like you're treated like complete poo poo so "everyone does it" isn't a good reason.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
A non-sequitur isn't the same as monkey cheese hope this helps.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
God bless Bethesda and the weirdos they enable.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Those hands don't make any sense.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

PassTheRemote posted:

Special mention has to go to Spaceballs the animated series.

Easily one of the worst things mankind has ever created.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Ball Fondlers VR game in the works.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
This is super loving minor but it bugs me when this series devolves into Family Guy style jokes. Only two of them stand out, the Native American at the end of season 2 ep 1 and the Cape Fear scene at the end of the Titanic episode. They just seem so lazy and bad compared to everything else in the shows.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Maybe now we'll get a full length feature film about Babycakes.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

MantisToboggan posted:

So the time testicle guy is supposed to be a Langolier right?

Hellyeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYa54e91hfY&t=180s

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I can't believe how loving good this show is.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Goddamn The Ricks Must Be Crazy was good. I'm kinda glad I missed out on Get Schwifty when it aired so I could watch them back to back and end my session on a high note. Get Schwifty wasn't terrible but it felt really undercooked and weirdly wacky in a cheap Aqua Teen Hunger Force kinda way. And someone else said it earlier but Ice-T would have been a lot better if actually played by Ice-T because drat that was a poor impersonation. The second song was real bad too.

The Ricks Must Be Crazy was loving solid all around though. I almost enjoyed the car plot more than the main one just for how bleak and scary it was.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

WickedHate posted:

People are shipping Summer and the car.

Hopefully Rick's car and not Morty as a car.

>_>

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I didn't expect to see Rick's Car as a BBW version of Astro Boy.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
For a long time I thought slash fiction meant stories where characters were really into cutting each other up like it was some sort of gore fetish.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

https://twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/639334912772800512

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
And you could squanch it all

My empire of Earth

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
So was Gearhead another one of their war buddies who happened to turn on Rick?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I'm glad to see that Squanchy seems like a good, loyal, and decent person who just happens to party squanch real loving hard.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Golem II posted:

I guess I can unbookmark this thread since people keep talking about inane bullshit.

Wait I haven't posted my fanfic yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Came here to post that, good lord.

• Locked thread