Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Rough Beast
Apr 5, 2006
One day at a time...
I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I love the hell out of this show. I just lost it at Rick's convulsive, "They're building a piece of poo poo inside you, Ethan!" at the end of the last one. I actually love what they've done with Rick in general. I mean, he's clearly crazed and a terrible person, but he's not entirely amoral. He just has this weird honor code/anti-fakeness/refusal to compromise thing going on to an excessive degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Rough Beast
Apr 5, 2006
One day at a time...
Yeah, it's a consistent trait. He's obviously legitimately sympathetic towards Scary Terry and Reuben as well. I thought it was strange that the show specifically took the time to tell the viewers that Reuben consented to have Anatomy Park built inside him. There was probably no reason to even tell him, but maybe Rick respects freedom of choice? Or maybe it was just to get the movie theater/dot com bubble joke in the episode.

I like this show enough to speculate about it stupidly, so I guess it's doing something right for me.

• Locked thread