Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Soylentbits posted:

I feel like the mysteries should be finished in one episode.

I really agree with this. I feel like a good 30+ minutes could be cut from each episode and things would play out quite well, especially with the pace they set this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kangra posted:

Yeah, I only made it a little ways into the actual debate/discussion section and stopped. I do like the idea of it, just didn't really take to that group.

The first half of the episode is really dull. I forced myself through it because of the feedback the show has been getting after the last few episodes. Totally worth it.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
It's definitely been progressively better each episode. I'd say just give the second episode a try. If it doesn't pull you in then yeah, it's probably just not something you'll enjoy.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
kyunghoon couldn't win against argentinian children in a korean dictation contest

Capsaicin posted:

I just started watching Crime Scene S1E1. This Henry guy....huh.

it is actually impressive how bad he is at literally everything

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm pretty sure the only really "wrong" play Junseok has made is trusting Jinho explicitly.

archduke.iago posted:

A reputation for honesty is still an asset, and it's about all that Jinho/Kyungran have going for them at the moment. Then again, Mentality King cashed in his good image for a MM win but zero garnets in hand. Might not have been the best week to act up.

From the other point of view, it was the perfect week to act up. If he did as the alliances planned, he would have been facing a deathmatch, possibly vs Hyunmin.