Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
What do they win at the end of Crime Scene? Did I miss where they explained the prize at the end? Or is there none? Cause they get gold coins but they seem to mean absolutely nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Oh right.

I thought they were kidding when they said it was real gold.

edit: Just watched the first episode of the second season of The Genius. Glad that douchebag got eliminated.

EvilElmo fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jul 5, 2014

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Teddybear posted:

I'd love to see this get picked up for an American version-- low budget, about this level of campy, two hours with ads. I could see a cable channel picking this up to fill some time.

It would be on VH1 and it would be terrible.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
I couldn't get in to abnormal summit. Dunno why.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Ironic Twist posted:

That's...a really cool concept, actually. I'd like to see that.

Yup. I hope it's something like that as well.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCzsX-LqJ-4

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
So, the prize pool at the end might be like $10?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Err

Ma

Gerrd

Just watched the first episode. That mental breakdown in the deathmatch.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
I can't get in to this season. Got about half way through and it is now pretty far down the list of shows I want to watch. Not sure why, just don't have a person I want to see make it in to the final like I did in other seasons.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
I didn't even finish season 3. Just didn't have anyone I supported or wanted out. So no buy in.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

Season 3 is by far the best season of The Genius.

Everyone says this, but I couldn't get in to the season. I didn't give a flying about any of the people in it.

Maybe I need to go back and finish watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Anaconda Rifle posted:

Here's a teaser and introduction of the other cast members.

Oh poo poo. Looks good.

But..

I'll wait a few weeks until there have been enough episodes to see if they're going to continue doing subs for it.