Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Zythrst posted:

So after watching s2e1 I've gone back and gotten through 7 of season 1 and this show is amazing.

Season 1 Episode 7 Jinho you magnificent bastard! The look on everybody's faces as they realized what was happening was priceless.

That was definitely my favourite moment. I doubt even the producers knew of that strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

fippo posted:

Alright, can someone explain this to me? I've watched the show explanation a couple times and still don't understand how Jinho knew which cards were which. The pattern on the back was different depending on which way the card was oriented but how did that determine the face?

He reversed the multiplication cards before giving them to the dealer so he could identify them.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Latest episode chat.
I have a feeling Eunkyul just wanted to stir things up and make himself known and the reason he made them pick Jiwon for the death match is because Jiwon is the least likely to choose him as his death match partner.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Does anyone know when this latest episode was recorded and also how many episodes have been recorded in advance? I'm curious to see how the celebrity team is going to act after this backlash.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

2 minutes into the game and Hyunmin is planning to make someone come last. Welp.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Death match spoilers.

Am I missing something or did Hyunmin have a forced win in this position by moving his king forward?

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Dammit guys

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Dias posted:

I disagree strongly with you all on game 3. I hate deathmatches where the other contestants are strong influences, even if "making allies" is part of the game. As a result, that last match was so lopsided in Dongmin's favor, Hyunmin had to take much bigger risks to win. Not that he played better - honestly, I think he got outplayed 1-on-1 there, but ugh. I never liked those ever.

I'm surprised Dongmin didn't choose that game first. He must have been confident he could score a win in the first two games.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I don't blame Jungmoon for eagerly announcing that she knew 100 digits of pi because that is likely the only time in her life that information will EVER come in useful.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

"I just thought you wanted a high five"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

I've been out of the loop for a while, where does Society Game rank on the Genius/Crime Scene/Jeopardy ladder?