Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

*Cues Saint Agnes and the Burning Train*

Dinosaur Gum

I wonder who prepares the games and how long it takes to make them. The first episode of Season 2 is turning out to be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

A lot of interesting candidates for who the murderer could be on Crime Scene. I wonder if they'll keep this same cast for following episodes or if the producers are going to have new members for each crime...though that doesn't seem like it would make sense.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

The gauze would be at the scene because of the nurse perhaps depending on what the victim suffered from. The question is who put the gauze on the victim. Would the victim have the foresight to press the gauze on his wound before going into shock? If not, why would the murderer put it on the victim? To slow the victim bleeding to death? Wouldn't any of the other people who entered the room have seen the wound?

I'm confused and think I'm making something out of nothing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

In watching through the episode in real time, I wonder how much information the people are given for their characters so that they could carry on the story of the murder case.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Is anyone having problems with the crime scene videos lagging? I've tried different video qualities to no avail.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Just saw the end of Crime Scene Episode 12 and was shocked that this is a two-parter...also that they film so late at night.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Fast Luck posted:

Korea is such assholes for not making another Genius or even another Crime Scene! Come on!

The original PD is delaying making Crime Scene 3 since the writers are tied up in other projects and he wants his other show to do well first before even thinking about doing Crime Scene 3, from what I read.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Hong Chul is also doing a KBS show called "Talents for Sale" which has been pretty good after the first 7 or 8 episodes.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Unfortunately, bumdi stated on twitter that she/he might not be subbing it and is pushing us to watch it on ODK...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Teek posted:

First episode of Crime Scene season 3 now officially subbed here:

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e1.html

The cast is really getting good at finding hidden things.

Good return for the show, not as many wacky antics with Dongmin gone, but still solid. Looks like they streamlined a few minor things yet again.

Is OnDemandKorea free?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

End of an era. Bum did so much to get me hooked on shows that weren't subbed before like Crime Scene and the Genius.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Ondemandkorea should have season 3 of Crime Scene subbed.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Or give us Crime Scene Season 3 with the main MC and Hong on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

qbert posted:

Are you saying you wish they would've done Crime Scene S3 differently, or do you not know that Season 3 exists?

I think season 3...slipped my mind. I'm now hoping for Crime Scene Season 4.