Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

Suspicious Dish posted:

Extreme ways are not back again.

Extreme places we all did know :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
Haven't been the biggest fan of mr Dong so far but this clip is pretty fantastic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZmXA7RvUE

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations

Corn Thongs posted:

Definitely this. They stumbled on something great in season 1 with a great cast and good games and those extreme ways moments were exciting. In season 2 I think they were chasing those moments too much because I didn't feel like any of them were that cool or smart. The cast was completely imbalanced with no real "geniuses" and just a bunch of jerks brute forcing poorly thought out games with sheer number of people. I was ready to give up on the show after second season I hated it that much. Three was much better.

Yup. 2 was real trash, 3 was pretty cool, 1 was fantastic

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
loving titty god is so bad gently caress that episode

Like for real, the bit where every episode has set up some cool sounding plan just to turn it into "Oh kyunghoon did something dumb again cos he's dumb lol!" is getting loving tiring.

SebastianK fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 16, 2015