Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
S2E7: Appropriate theme this week. "This is God's Judgement." I thought for certain Jiwon was going to lose to his bad dice, then choose Yooyoung for her garnets. Sad to see Jinho go to Jiwon. I knew from the beginning that Jinho couldn't repeat victory. If he made it to the final 4, the others would surely band together to knock him out before E12.
Now my hopes lie with Junghyun Mr. Magoo-ing his way to the end. Magoo fighting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Shakugan posted:

So next season, it's obvious that they can't have Jinho back as a contestant again. So it's pretty obvious what they have to do... first episode of next season, they should reveal bandage-hyung to be Jinho, and have him be the host of the show from them on.

I'd rather see him as a dealer, visibly struggling not to reveal strategies to the new players.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

What about, the new page after the episode link is posted in the thread? Spoilers tags for the remainder of the page.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Sniper Party posted:

With everyone basically switching over to play with garnets instead of chips once they got some in circulation, and with Yohwan telling Yooyoung he would make her first, by the time Sangmin checked Yooyoung's chip bag and remarked on her having a ton, I was really waiting for a revelation about some of the others secretly gifting Yooyoung their chips to make her win so they could get rid of the immortality token.

Giving chips and numbers was against the rules. My strategy would have been to amass as many chips as possible to force others into taking the rest of the blocks, but Sangmin would have won through sheer Garnet superiority.
Another episode that makes me love Junghyun, that strategy was genius. I really believe he went into the show knowing that blatant geniuses like Jinho, Sangmin and (last season) Gura and Junseok become targets, so he's been playing dumb.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Rarity posted:

Sangmin totally obliterating everyone at the dice game was by far the most genius game breaking of the season.

Especially because of how the episode was edited, it initally made Jinho out to be the genius...then showed Sangmin discovered the trick an hour before him. This season, Sangmin is dominating because he's leagues above the competition. If he doesn't win, it'll be an injustice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Is there a rule that prevents in game 2, asking "What 4-digit number is not your password?" They would have to give up the answer or tell the truth, giving up a number.

I'd also like to see Hweejong and Junseok in Season 3. They were both eliminated well before their times. I hope it isn't absolute that the previous Genius winner gets to return, because Sangmin would go for a perfect 12 wins next time.