Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Violent Video Games are the cause of violent and empathy-less youth today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Symbolic Butt posted:

Hiding the missing button was a pretty nifty move, goddamn Jinho.

Yeah, it seems to be leaking. I think they were voting for the right culprit pretty soon into the second episode. I guess I'll try to not look at those voting status from now on to not spoil myself.

She didn't say that, she just said that violent pop culture such as games and movies influence the methods, not necessarily the killing.

But sure, never say anything bad about your precious hobby. :rolleyes:

(I really don't want to start a derail with this. One person can tell me I'm wrong and let's leave at this.)

The part that I thought was funny, was the idea that the youth today have less empathy

Also I think the audience is automatically wary of Jinho because of The Genius

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'm curious how the show will do with the format change, on one hand, it'll be nice to see the cases resolved instantly, but it could just make things seem rushed

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'll be honest, I thought it was Sunggyu, his alibi seemed so flimsy and strange.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Are spoilers really necessary? I feel like anyone reading this page in the thread has already watched the episode, and if they haven't it's entirely pointless because there's just big black boxes. Actually though if somebody hasn't watched it and is reading this reply or something

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Every time I see a new post in this thread I think the new episode is up, now I'm part of the problem.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I was entirely confident that it was the special guest and was really surprised when it wasn't

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I dunno man "based on" is a real loose term and I doubt they're that accurate beyond the broadest strokes (Doctor poisoned his wife)

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

JakeP posted:

Didn't the lifer sort of have both?

He had no method

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
That was a good episode, however, I feel in my heart that this show would be better with no guest and just another regular cast member.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Really, just bring back the entire season 1 cast

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Yeah it's a total plothole

Edit: I'll be honest though I totally didn't notice it

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 20, 2014

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
You're objectively wrong if you're not supporting the insanely smug guy from Season 2

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I mean, it's a game

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'm just saying the dude was playing within the rules of the game, on a television show, for money. I understand why Doohee would be really bummed, but at the same time, y'know, it doesn't make the other guy an rear end in a top hat.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85V0SKrKiQ

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

. A bit unfortunate a woman decided to pick another woman

What?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
The watermelon gang was extremely lovable

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Maybe they're saving it

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I like that this season is starting from a more trusting place. More satisfying when everything falls apart.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Everyone hating on the Mi song gives me power

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
May it reign for a hundred more years

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
#IStandwithDoohee

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
What a weird order to watch a show

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Meme Emulator posted:

I might not have been paying perfect attention because of all the hooting and hollering when I was watching but I thought it was the other way around? I remember thinking Ahyoung was the one who was complaining about hurrying up and thought it was hilarious she blundered into a win

You were not paying attnetion

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Actually, Yongsuk is still insanely cool and powerful

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I hope they'll always use the Mi Mi Mi song.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't under why Ahyoung was helping Kyunghoon. Sure, he has a crush on her, but surely she can't have a crush on him. He's a traitorous bastard who has no dignity, begging for help, and got mad and people who wouldn't help him. And it's not like he's especially attractive.

He's good looking, friend.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
What's more important, being mad at someone over a game, or a hot korean boyfriend...the answer may surprise you.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Yongsuk is super cool because he's sort of playing the villain but an entirely honest one.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Also Kyunghoon was a fucker

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I didn't think he was particularly creepy

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
He was talking to her most of the time because he was flirting because she was his bae (not hoobae)

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Cute n Popular posted:

I liked Kyunghoon, he reminds me of Sunggyu for being someone you can't quite hate.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Also Kyunghoon was a fucker

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'd say the players in Season 3 are actually probably the least clever so far, I think they're a way better cast than Season 2. But I don't think any of them have shown themselves to be particularly quick, or done anything super interesting with the games, well, not yet at least.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
That game was kind of boring to watch and Kang is cooler than boring ol Doctor what a downnote episode.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
This cast is having the opposite problem of Season 2 for me, they're too focused on being nice. Except Yongsuk, which, uhhh

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Play 100 to show your complete dominance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
A good reason to be greedy is that it's more fun for me to watch