Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So I'm watching through season 1 right now, and did the fansub people change it around to avoid copyright strikes or is like 50% of the soundtrack the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Ah, makes sense. How does the show fare after season 1? Does it get better or does it dip in quality? I'm really enjoying the first season but a lot of it seems a bit rough around the edges.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'll probably skip it and just read some recaps then, who returned from season 1 in it?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
One thing I feel that the first season was missing a lot was blatantly loving people over, and I like Sangmin a lot so I'll probably check it out.