Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Concerning animal companions, will there be multiple species of animals to choose from? If so, will different species have different abilities, or will it be mainly a cosmetic choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Will a dialogue choice ever get you points in multiple reputations? Like, "I'm going to save those puppies and you're going to help me, or else!" [Benevolent - Average][Aggressive - Average]

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

evilmiera posted:

What was the name again of that one game with DnD rules and armies in it that featured a minotaur/gorgon or something for a main enemy? It was in a setting where your hero as a ruler was linked somehow to his nation in some mystical way. It mixed strategy with dungeon-delving, I remember that much.

What I'm saying is an Obsidian game like that would be pretty awesome. How far til the reveal again?

That sounds like Birthright, which probably would make an amazing computer game in the right hands.

• Locked thread