Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Please allow chanters to alter the BGM when they activate their buffs. I wanna hear some conlang choruses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Having played Age of Wushu and watched a bunch of Wuxia movies, I personally think sword wizards are awesome :colbert:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

AG3 posted:

At least if you played the PC you could see some of the content made inaccessible by this simply by using a savegame editor to unlock the characters early. If only it was always that easy.

Actually I think you could on XBox too, but the whole process of editing the savegames was a bit more work.

After my first playthrough of ME2 I always save-edited in Legion and took him everywhere. He has dialogue for pretty much every mission, which is normally inaccessible because he's only available late in the game.

Bringing him along for Tali's missions is always great.

THERE'S A GETH RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

How long can our character names be? This is important for my eventual Cloche Leythal Pastalia chanter run.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Those Godlike characters would probably need to sleep upright, like a race of Joseph Merricks'.

Who says they need sleep? :tinfoil:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Frungy! posted:

That is amazing.

Wait, there is audio too??

As with all of Everdraed's works, download the image and rename it to a .mp3

Enjoy.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I want to know, will this game be like New Vegas in that you can kill absolutely everyone you meet and still complete the game?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Megazver posted:

This is... fiddly as gently caress.

Looks pretty simple to me.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Things blend in more when they're not moving. Presumably it'll be easier to see things on the battlefield once they're in motion, as long as there's a reasonable amount of contrast to help the differentiation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Ravenfood posted:

I just like imagining what that kind of poo poo has to do to everything else in the world. Which of course is why 3.5 (iirc) changed it so that instead of actually stopping time for everyone but you you're really casting superhaste. Which still doesn't make sense because other enemies aren't affected but...:suicide:

It's simple.

Those enemies simply have the same Stand power.

Just finished Dragonfall. Releasing the AI seems to have had a worse outcome than I'd hoped. Especially since I released Feuerschwinge and earned its ire. Curious as to what major choices other players took.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Mar 9, 2015

• Locked thread