Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoktorVerderben
Nov 23, 2009

I found it... beneath me.

Drifter posted:

The backer portal is saying my email address is already in use so I don't know what's true anymore. When I try to reset my password (because I've never been on the site before) it tells me that my email address isn't in the system. My life is a lie.

I am so confused. Should I just wait another few days to see what's going on?

This happened to me, but I was able to fix it. I think it happened because I was already registered on Obsidian's forums, which seem to be using the same set of users. I went to the Obsidian forums and sent myself a password reset from there, and was then able to log in on the Pillars of Eternity website with my obsidian forums username/password.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoktorVerderben
Nov 23, 2009

I found it... beneath me.
I've been thinking about the whole "one companion of each class" thing and the more I think about it the more I like it. This may have more than a little to do with the fact that 11 companions + Protagonist makes for a "Dirty Dozen".

• Locked thread