Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

SurrealityCheck posted:

It would be cool if for ranged it did a bounce or something rather than an aoe - so it was less powerful than the melee version, but still did something. Trick shooting barbarian hooo
Rangers can get a bouncing ranged attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Some of the priests' buffs are insanely good. Spark the Souls of the Righteous. :stare:

Withdraw is also incredibly useful, even at higher levels.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Scorchy posted:

What was the reason Flames of Devotion is melee-only (other than it was like that in D&D I guess)?
I'm going to switch it back to being both melee/ranged before launch.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

grrarg posted:

What class are you playing, rope kid? You said it was a non-completionist playthrough. Do you roll with a set party or switch companions based on the area/quest?
I'm playing a Savannah Folk monk. I switch companions sometimes, but I have a core group of five that work well with this character.

I switch between using fists and a spear/hatchet combo. I took Turning Wheel but I wind up microing my monk enough that I probably should have taken one of the per encounter abilities instead. I still love Force of Anguish and Swift Strikes, but Flagellant's Path...

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

It should be fine, but we'll be watching for potential save game compatibility issues.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Agean90 posted:

Turn based giant robot game, you know you want to ropekid
A knight in Maximilian plate armor is kind of like a giant robot, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Sensuki posted:

What is Spell Striking, and how does it work?

If I have a Spell Striking: Minoletta's Minor Missiles, and it's not showing up on my action bar is it a proc chance or something ?
Spell Striking goes off automatically when you crit a target with an attack (1/encounter).

• Locked thread