Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Wow everything about the reveal is loving awesome. Good thing I put in like 300$ for this.

I have actually not played any Infinity Engine games yet, I need to correct this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
I have a question about managing my pledge on the Obsidian POE site: If I finalize it, can I not opt for add-ons? Right now I have the 30$ sitting towards international shipping but I'm still thinking about some of the add-on rewards. I assume I only need to pay the difference though, but can I come back later or just keep it pending for now?

• Locked thread