Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Ropekid: IF you introduce more stretch goals, please consider finishing the base game as promised with the original kickstarter features, and implemenr the additional goals as DLC, director's cut or something.

I don't want to wait for an eternity for some game with ever expanding feature creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

NmareBfly posted:

If Obsidian is required by divine (or infernal) contract to go with a fantasy setting I would like to officially request a Malazan RPG, thanks in advance.

Fantasy is boring. Do sci-fi in The Culture setting.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Drifter posted:

That seems horribly counterintuitive to the rest of the UI there. I was never aware that was ever a thing. I could have used that often.

You could probably have read about that from the manual =^_^=

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I thought magnetic compass was invented when Jesus Christ was around, not 1300AD, but whatever.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Perhaps we can have 'romances' Witcher style with random women? Give the player some achievements while at it too.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

If you live in Europe and are still alive, you might want to consider going to bed already! The beta will be there tomorrow, and the download servers and whatnot already unfucked for your pleasure.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

rope kid posted:

XP is given to all party members equally but you gain +5% XP for each open slot under max. Soloing effectively gives you +25% XP. Technically you could X-TREME GAME the system by going through the effort of dismissing all of your party members every time you get quest XP and then go wrangle them all up again, but if you go through all that, congratulations.

Of course I must do this now, after you having said that. :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Sensuki posted:

(Took these just then, v333)

In-game Wand (they are all the same)

Why the text looks like it's written by some totally wasted motherfucker? The line heighs are uneven and it looks very disturbing :}

• Locked thread